Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brad Arthur has the worst win/loss record of any current coach in the NRL. If it wasn't that he attracted Foran to the club he would have been sacked last year. He even got Foran to put those clauses in to help keep his job.

To be fair if they start only getting beaten by 10 in most matches rather than 20 it is a massive improvement....

Completely new sqaud new coach only one playmaker no depth at all and you seem excited just like ppl thought walker would of covered well at fullback because he played abit of hes junior footy at fullback he had an absolute shocker one of the worst fullback performances i have ever seen. And because he has played some of hes junior footy at 5/8 ohhhh hes gonna be great! Wake up to yourselves

Completely new sqaud new coach only one playmaker no depth at all and you seem excited just like ppl thought walker would of covered well at fullback because he played abit of hes junior footy at fullback he had an absolute shocker one of the worst fullback performances i have ever seen. And because he has played some of hes junior footy at 5/8 ohhhh hes gonna be great! Wake up to yourselves
So how Parra fans think Choc is healthy and primed for a big year, or how Scott at his age won't be crap like last year, or how Foz who's been busted for about 3 years straight will be healthy..?

You understand when once good players leave Manly they're usually finished, right? Maybe you should have looked at Foz's form over the past couple of years rather than just trying to buy "winning" by paying massive overs...

I tink yer onto somethin theyre.

Have to give you that mate- walker didn't have a good game that day and by now after following eels, you would be an absolute authority on shockers..,
By the way, apart from following the eels, have you got any other handicaps as you sound very dim ..

When you wake up each day, try telling yourselves over and over that they were just dreams and not true - you Prix have won jack and are really are one of the least successful sides of the modern era

Funny how when both foran and dce wer rumoured to be leaving at the start of last season and your club was doing all it could to try and keep foran and nothing to keep dce when they heard he was leaving as soon as they realised foran not staying you offered RIDICULOUS overs 10 million LOL to keep all you had left

Funny how when both foran and dce wer rumoured to be leaving at the start of last season and your club was doing all it could to try and keep foran and nothing to keep dce when they heard he was leaving as soon as they realised foran not staying you offered RIDICULOUS overs 10 million LOL to keep all you had left
Did you even go to school? It's not too late to attempt to get an education.

One things for certain, I'd rather have our new team, new coach and absolute champion playmaker than your bunch of washed out, busted perennial losers!!

And let's face it, we know $Forme is close to busted , he had his best years with us and going to you is just for massive dollars and nothing else.

We had 10 years at the top, and one ordinary year where we almost made the 8 , let's compare that to the Eels last decade.

Or maybe we compare the last 32 years , during which time you've made the semis maybe a couple of times , and played in 1 GF which you lost!

During which time Manly played in the semis about 80% of the time, played in 8 GF's and winning 3.

And you come in here and berate us about a potential poor performance during a rebuilding year!!

I always knew Doesntmatta fans were dumb as dog ****, and you haven't done much to dispel those thoughts.

Parra supporters are a joke. if you hate Many so much why do you want to be us. I have tried and cannot find 1 player that Parra have signed from any other club that has excelled. It's the place that players go just for the money

I will be back later on in the season and by the way thank you for the 4 competetion points for this season much appriciated like last season
Haha I don't get it, do you think you've trolled anyone? Thanks for sparking a bit of life into the forum, it has been a slow off season. Next time you get on the sauce at 8 in the morning stay away from this forum, unless of course you like being roasted by retiree's like Mark rofl.

It's funny how you can buy our players, buy our trainers, buy our coach but you can't buy our winning culture. Your team had one genuine star and your disgraceful club couldn't even hold onto him. Now when you realise your **** team can't even run a forum you run to a real club so see how it's done. #talktouswhenyouwinsomething

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6