Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah i've also noticed the big question marks in his defence. I am hoping the defensive structures that Barrett has bought in will help Darcy in this area.

I don't think we need a lot from him to be successful next season, just a solid bench prop that can come on and sustain the platform previously laid by the starters. He doesn't need to reach the standards of rep players to be of use next year, he just needs to play his role off the bench and if he can bring some controlled aggression it'll be a bonus.

I've no doubt he and the club can curb his aggression. Unfortunately they can not change the perception of the officials. Once someone is deemed a loose cannon, they are penalised / suspended at every opportunity, regardless if they change their ways eg Matai. I'm worried Lussick has been labelled as such.
100% agree, this will be his biggest problem for the rest of his career, along with many other players who the refs have taken a dislike to

I've no doubt he and the club can curb his aggression. Unfortunately they can not change the perception of the officials. Once someone is deemed a loose cannon, they are penalised / suspended at every opportunity, regardless if they change their ways eg Matai. I'm worried Lussick has been labelled as such.
Matai was seen this way, and by many still is. But he has matured immeasurably and doesn't put himself in problem situations with anything like the frequency he had previously. Controlled aggression is the key.

Notice no one has called him Daisy since he signed again!;)

Run straight, tackle hard and don't give away penalties. That's all we can ask for.

Not much chance now that he's had the massive drop from Dalai to Trent. Sorry.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
From what i saw last year, he needs to improve a lot, is such a lazy defender and for all his aggression is hardly a big meter runner . See him in NSW cup. Too much of a liability. Dont know why we bothered showing any interest?

I agree with you on everything except maybe pushing myles for a starting spot .but I'd pick him over Lawrence on any day of the week.
He's so, so underrated by those around here. I cannot wait to see him on fire, make the City Origin side, and blow everyone away. This kid has size, mobility, aggression. I'd bet Barrett gets the most out of him.

And @Chip and Chase laugh at @Brookvale2015 mate all you like.I reckon you'll be pleasantly surprised. I think he'll be at least pushing for a starting spot over Myles 5-6 games in.

Players find another gear in a good environment. I think he will really benifit with the pack surrounding him.
If he is happy I think we will see some great footy from him. He has had long enough in the top grade. It's now or never for him to step up consistently and lead.

He will know he has a point to prove, if we know it, then the coaching staff would and use that as motivation. He'll be a different player next year.

Hi all, first time here, I'm not expecting a lot but have a feeling we'll all be pleasantly surprised, his first year in grade he looked the goods, so here's hoping.

Why curb his aggression.

To me a good aggressive prop running into the defensive line knowing you will be hurt but doing it over and over again. That is what I want.

Intimidating packs are a leg up to winning games.

I'm hoping he'll have a break out year. He is at the right age for a prop. Providing he doesn't give away too many penalties I think he'll go well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4