• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree Garts. I thought Vic was a plodder but he is constantly improving. Every team needs the toilers and he is one, a good one. Unfortunately he is making the props look second rate so they should look hard at themselves and pull their fingers out.

JoshTheNewcastleFan said:
Why is Lussick so highly sought after? I regard him as a solid young guy coming through but how come so many clubs are after him?

I don't get this either. He is a prospect but he's not a gun at this stage.
While I hate to see players leave the Sea Eagles, I'd be ok with him going to the dogs at 300k a season.

Why is Lussick so highly sought after? I regard him as a solid young guy coming through but how come so many clubs are after him?

Simple, because he plays for Manly.

WAMF said:

I don't get this either. He is a prospect but he's not a gun at this stage.
While I hate to see players leave the Sea Eagles, I'd be ok with him going to the dogs at 300k a season.

Potential, thats why. I suggest people go back and look at some of the match reviews late last year including the battle of brookie where I'm guessing 99% of posters were saying things like we should let all the other props go so we could keep Lussick. I don't think he deserves the big money yet, but if clubs are going to offer it to him, there isn't much we can do with our cap problems and other stars off contract.

I heard he rejected an offer from us this week. Well if i was Tooves i would pull the offer bring back big George and let him rust in reserve grade. Hes not up to first grade standard and has the go forward of Adam (Handbrake) Peters.

Will be interesting to see if he can break back into the squad after his suspension, especially if he has signed else where.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4