LUSSICK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
Masked Eagle said:
Moondog said:
I think we have more than a hope. We'd have to be favourites to keep him. Being a local product should work in our favour.

Just like it did with Hoppa? I hope we keep him, but he is going to be offered some serious cash to leave and we probably aren't going to be in the ball park.
I doubt Lussick will be attracting the same offers as Hoppa, not having played rep. footy or many first grade games. Hoppa may well have stayed with us if the decision was solely his. I feel he was put under pressure to go with the big money offer. If a premiership means anything to Lussick he'll realize his best chance is to stay where he is.

Lets hope so. I don't think we have to match the offers, we just have to get in the same ballpark and then show him a future where he will be on the big money in a few years time when guys like Kingy & Kite leave. Tell him he'll be a leader and groom him for that responsibility and hopefully that's enough.

I think the Hindmarsh retiring news is premature. I saw him interviewed on Fox Sports & he said he's not announced his retirement. He will decide on the day when he reaches the point that he's had enough.

Mals said:
I think the Hindmarsh retiring news is premature. I saw him interviewed on Fox Sports & he said he's not announced his retirement. He will decide on the day when he reaches the point that he's had enough.

maybe it will be offered less money in his next contract.

I hope Lussick stays as I love supporting Manly Jnrs, but I fear that the pay tv deal will ruin loyalty and futher kill some of my passion that has only recently come back after those superleauge cants almost killed it off all together.

Parra will be letting piss Poore go and will target Darcy as his replacement. Their desperate to get him and they've already got his brother which could well be the clincher.

Geez I hope I'm wrong,as Darcy has a huge future ahead. Fingers crossed it's in a Manly shirt.

the mauler said:
Parra will be letting piss Poore go and will target Darcy as his replacement. Their desperate to get him and they've already got his brother which could well be the clincher.

Geez I hope I'm wrong,as Darcy has a huge future ahead. Fingers crossed it's in a Manly shirt.

Davis said:
the mauler said:

Unfortunately I heard from a friend that was training with a first grader in the off season that Darcy Lussick has signed with the Roosters for 200k to start in 2013.I hope he is wrong because I believe he has huge potential but at the end of the day Foran,Stewart and Dce are more important

I got my haircut by a lady who's boyfriend mowed a lawn in Lussicks suburb and she reckons he's signed with the Sydney kings.

Davis said:
the mauler said:

Davis said:
the mauler said:

Unfortunately I heard from a friend that was training with a first grader in the off season that Darcy Lussick has signed with the Roosters for 200k to start in 2013.I hope he is wrong because I believe he has huge potential but at the end of the day Foran,Stewart and Dce are more important

If Darcy has signed with anyone for $200k he needs a new manager

[/quote]

Got different information directly from Darcy that his preference is staying at Manly & unless an outragous deal popped up he will hold out - $200,000 is not the outragous deal.

I don't know Darcy's hairdresser or landscaper, but my mail is we are facing a bit of an uphill battle to retain him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6