1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lussick out

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Mybludog, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Strong word is Darsy's out, Vic in

2. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Yeah not sure how I feel about that, mauro has done nothing wrong but lussick does have the x factor. Could be another masterstroke from Dessie with the the Italian Stallion having the game of his life!

3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    That is the sensible selection, Vic has experience and match fitness. If this is true Darcy might reassess whether R25 was really the greatest day in his life after all, might have cost him a GF.

4. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    I reckon you're right SER8. Go Vic - he deserves it, hasn't done anything wrong. Sorry, Darcy only has himself to blame.

5. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Vic plays like Joe. All grunt and go forward. That's what will be needed tomorrow. No fancy stuff. I looked again at the 96 GF win in weather similar to what it may be tomorrow. Our forwards killed them by running straight and hard. What's needed will be these go forward type of guys and Vic has done nothing wrong over the last few weeks.

6. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
  7. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    100%...if there is any rain around, you need guys that just cart the ball forward, no fuss. This suits Vic. If it was a guaranteed dry track i think Darcy would be in. In Des, we should trust!

8. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
  9. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    I'd be favouring lussick as he can do what mauro does plus give some attacking options. but that's in theory. trust in des....

• Like Like x 1
  10. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Must confess I rate Darcy as a future star. Mauro is consistent & has been part of a winning formula in recent games & maybe played himself into the decider. Personally would prefer to have Darcy but Mauro has grown on me, & if Des selects Mauro - its simply the right call.

11. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    If I remember rightly, Mauro's first game for us way back when was against the Warriors in Auckland and he played very well (we lost, but had a heap of players out). I think he's been strong against them ever since.

12. manendez

manendez Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Mauro also scored the winning try against the warriors in the first trial of this year

13. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Sunday Footy Show saying that Mauro is most likely out.

14. Nut

Nut Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    In Des we trust

15. Maddog

Maddog Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Do we have any idea who has dropped off the bench yet??