1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lussick out in the open

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Sep 26, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Manly rookie Darcy Lussick knows there's nowhere to hide anymore a fact that became painfully clear when he turned on the TV to find NRL boss David Gallop ripping into him in the wake of the Brookvale brawl.

Read the full article

2. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Lussick: "It was pretty obvious that I was misquoted, anyone with a bit of commonsense would realise that,"

Common sense indeed.

Gallop (you know, Bazeagles good mate) who has worked in the worlds largest media company, is such a savvy executive that he cannot understand a simple player quote , or the way the media works to bend the meaning of quotes, and nor can he manage to pickup the phone to establish the facts, before he makes his own stupid statement to the media.

What an ineffectual drip.

3. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    I thought this heading was going to be about "The Eagle" coming out with all his recent gay slurs, innuendos and constant concern for my mate Jase.

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Hoping Lussick has a quiet game this Sunday, last quiet game he had he scored 4 tries :p

5. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Nice try rabbitroll

• Like Like x 1
  6. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    there was very poor lighting that night KE lol,