lussick info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That chief guy was boasting on one eyed eels a few weeks ago about how he was banned from this site. If he is really here trolling again that is pathetic. Sure we are having a tough year but the eels are an absolute disgrace on and off the field. Not much to boast about I would have thought if you are an eels supporter.

He has to think long and hard about this answer because he knows it will come back to him on the Eels forum ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Yes Lussick agreed in principal to the contract, as I've said.
Principle ???? What principles do you have MORON
ugly-moron-idiot-27546308239.jpg

Yes Lussick agreed in principal to the contract, as I've said.
Hey Chief,
I suppose you are on our site this week due to the bye. and the fact Foran finally had a good game. Lol waited half a season for this to occur.
I am tipping the Tigers will crush your beloved slimes next week so you will again be occupied @ one eyed eel. Always remember Parra Will never win the comp again. Forever losers like you!! :)

Hey Chief,
I suppose you are on our site this week due to the bye. and the fact Foran finally had a good game. Lol waited half a season for this to occur.
I am tipping the Tigers will crush your beloved slimes next week so you will again be occupied @ one eyed eel. Always remember Parra Will never win the comp again. Forever losers like you!! :)

Parramatta play the Dragons not the Tigers.

Bwaabwaabwaabwaaa.

Parramatta play the Dragons not the Tigers.

Bwaabwaabwaabwaaa.

Much like their team, the 1eyed forums are pretty much a rabble of the forever optimistic and eternally vengeful. All their blogs are simple restatements of "30 ****ing years" , "Sharps a GOD or FAILURE", "**** we aren't getting Hayne back", BA is the BEST/WORST coach in Slime history, or "FORAN and CHOC will save us"

For so many of you to venture across into the relatively peaceful and articulate Silvertails' forum simply shows just how festered your team and forums are.

Poor Chief. Wasted so much energy defending Choc on One Eyes Eel to fellow supporters. lol.

So after the battle of brookie, the storm are going to pay Lussick to play there.
Seems legit. I mean the storm have a reputation for over paying for forwards

Nice avatar Scott hall overrated loser, inferior faction to dx. Picked good one there.....

When they were first on the scene the nwo was amazing...but wcw (much like most things ) ruined them

I feel like I have spoken too much...

Josh Massoud @josh_massoud Breaking news Melbourne set to announce Darcy Lussick on a 3y deal next week. @Fox Sports @7th_Tackle @cmail_sport
Hey Chiefy, just read on Sportal that Chris Sandow has resigned with Parra for 3 more years on a $400K per year contract.

That chief guy was boasting on one eyed eels a few weeks ago about how he was banned from this site. If he is really here trolling again that is pathetic. Sure we are having a tough year but the eels are an absolute disgrace on and off the field. Not much to boast about I would have thought if you are an eels supporter.
Happy that Chiefy is back. I can stop hating on CRyan.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8