Lussick Effect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem I see with Lussick is his reputation as being ill-disciplined. It seems once the refs have it in their head someone's a trouble maker, it seems hard to change their thinking. Matai gained a similar reputation and, despite doing a lot of work to get that out of his game, refs still seem like they look for reasons to penalise him. I think Lussick's in the same boat.

I just hope whatever the Lussick effect is that it is a positive one.

This would have to be his last shot at NRL, given his performances at Parra if he fails to kick on at Manly

I agree with some other posts on here - he brings size (plenty of it) and aggression, and he will make some metres for us each week. His motivation for leaving was the enormous $$ that Parra threw at him, and what 22-year old wouldn't move clubs for an extra $200K a year? But he's a Manly boy born and bred though, so even though I'm sure he thought he was giving his all for the Eels, it can't be the same as playing for the club that you love.
Yes, he has discipline issues, but I'm happy to have a player who is not shy of going toe-to-toe with JWH...the intimidation factor that we need (yes, Mr Kapow will help with that).
I'm backing him for a big year.

I agree with some other posts on here - he brings size (plenty of it) and aggression, and he will make some metres for us each week. His motivation for leaving was the enormous $$ that Parra threw at him, and what 22-year old wouldn't move clubs for an extra $200K a year? But he's a Manly boy born and bred though, so even though I'm sure he thought he was giving his all for the Eels, it can't be the same as playing for the club that you love.
Yes, he has discipline issues, but I'm happy to have a player who is not shy of going toe-to-toe with JWH...the intimidation factor that we need (yes, Mr Kapow will help with that).
I'm backing him for a big year.
I think Myles and Tapua are going to be great for Lussick in terms of helping him find his best form. Myles is as experienced as it gets at all levels, and Tapau is a great trainer who is aggressive. I can see Lussick learning from Myles and being motivated by Tapau to see who can go harder - as long as that doesn't equate to silly penalties then we are laughing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6