Lussick Charge v Blair Charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snoz

can someone explain to me how Blair throws several pretty ferious upper cuts into Lussicks head as a 3rd man into a fight and he gets a grade 2 striking charge or 2 weeks before early plea etc

meanwhile lussick also a 3rd man in throws 2 soft punches which i don't even know if they connected and he gets a grade 4 contrary conduct charge which sees him out for 4 weeks before early plea etc.

and why is it different for 3rd man into the 2nd fight and 3rd man in for every other fight. I don't get it and there is no consistancy and it appears very little thought into the penalties!!

Because Lussick ran about 40 m and hit a bloke who was on the ground with a few blokes on top of him? Maybe?

I actually thought Darcy would have a striking charge, but seeing as Hinchcliffe got nothing the whole charges and gradings are very debatable. I'm pretty certain any decent lawyer could fight all these charges and make the NRL and the judiciary look awefully foolish. Lets see what happens with Gift and Blair

EagleRock40 said:
I actually thought Darcy would have a striking charge, but seeing as Hinchcliffe got nothing the whole charges and gradings are very debatable. I'm pretty certain any decent lawyer could fight all these charges and make the NRL and the judiciary look awefully foolish. Lets see what happens with Gift and Blair

Lussick should fight - i think a downgrade is warranted - the others shouldn't bother.

Gift won't play another game this year!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Because Lussick ran about 40 m and hit a bloke who was on the ground with a few blokes on top of him? Maybe?

Blair ran in to lay uppercuts onto Lussick.
Lussick ran in to hit Blair.
5 metres, 40 metres, no difference.

Lussick was pinned upright helpless being held by a Melbourne player
Blair was pinned on the ground being held by Manly players

As for force, would you rather be hit lying down or by a player in traditional fighting stance?

Lussick did no more to Blair than Blair had already done to Lussick. They should both face identical 2 match bans for essentially identical incidents on each other.

If the NRL was truly serious, why don't they look to cut out all dirty play. If it wasn't for grubcliffe's elbow to Lussick no fight would have occurred in the first place.

The elbow was deliberate and none accidental and the grub gets away with it. There is no place in the game for Melbourne or any other teams wrestling moves. You consistently see Melbourne do it in every game where a tackled players arm is worked over and put into an awkward position, Mr Gallop let’s see some consistency out of you and ban these type of tackles and any tackle that is above the shoulders.

Once again its trial by media and the minority voices that seem to prevail.

Personally I just hope that all this bull**** has the opposite effect and brings the team closer together and we go out there and smash the donkey’s and any other team in the coming weeks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6