Lussick and Harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope that Ryan twitters Lussick that no amount of money could make a sane person play for that rabble

Kiwi Eagle said:
A wee look into your future today boys

Good luck !!

Hahaha, I bet they are both looking forward to their big move west.

Mind you, I wonder how many Saints supporters said the same thing when Kitey became Hasler's first big-signing in 2005. Not that I am suggesting that Parra are building for some sort of Hasler-style dynasty LOL.

Instead of going to the car yard and picking a new car or off to the real estate they will be off to the shops to pick out their wooden spoons.

They wil both regret it "eventually", but tbh I dont think I will care.

Harrison is a good footy player but still needs work. Lazyick is like JWH and we all know how much of a fail he turned out to be.

Ballin over both of them. Eels are scrubs, enjoy the bottom.

psau14 said:

Harrison is a good footy player but still needs work. Lazyick is like JWH and we all know how much of a fail he turned out to be.

great bag a player going to another club because the club your contracted to needs that money because there over salary cap
classy

sami12 said:
psau14 said:

great bag a player going to another club because the club your contracted to needs that money because there over salary cap
classy

Come on guys, I agree. We would have signed them both if we had the cap space. Not dirty they are leaving just glad that we are keeping the players that really matter. Would like to have kept some of these young forwards though.

I agree with most of the posts regarding Lussick, he choose to leave but Daniel was asked to look around so please lets not give him any stick

Tbh i think Parra are building, sure they are **** right now but once Lussick, Harrison and Hoppa are there they will be quite a good side. Not expecting anything in 12/13 but 2014 and beyond they could be anything.

Jonesyv2 said:
Tbh i think Parra are building, sure they are s**t right now but once Lussick, Harrison and Hoppa are there they will be quite a good side. Not expecting anything in 12/13 but 2014 and beyond they could be anything.

Have to agree with you Jonesy, could also do with a better coach

Eagle1188 said:
Jonesyv2 said:
Tbh i think Parra are building, sure they are s**t right now but once Lussick, Harrison and Hoppa are there they will be quite a good side. Not expecting anything in 12/13 but 2014 and beyond they could be anything.

Have to agree with you Jonesy, could also do with a better coach
Where is hoppa Snr?

sami12 said:
psau14 said:

classy

Lussick could have stayed with us for less than Parra offered but he chose the money so he can suffer the wrath of the fans and playing with a bunch of fools next year.

other than Fui Parra had nothing in their playing roster yesterday other than a bunch of reserve graders. Even their toyota cup side was poor which shows that their cannot even spot good juniors

Jonesyv2 said:

They won't go anywhere with Sandow at half, a crap hooker and no 5/8. No on wants to go there so they have to pay massive overs to sign players just like they did with Hoppa and Lussick and that will weaken the rest of their playing roster

Sio and Fui were really their only first grade players yesterday. the rest were rubbish

Jonesyv2 said:

The only thing I would rule out is that they are not going to get any worse - and that's only because I don't think it is physcially possible for an NRL side to play worse than Parra did in that first half yesterday.

Parra have two good young players, ironically both are ex-Tigers. The fullback (Mullaney or a name like that) and the second rower, Matt Ryan, who played with Mitchell Peace for North Ryde.
Do other club websites, such as the Tigers, bemoan players leaving (like the above mentioned two, and Pearce) like we Manly fans do?
I'm sure every club loses juniors.

Where is Mauro? Would prefer to see him on the bench than Lussick at the moment.

Parra need to get rid of Kearney and sort out there halves and hooker.

Paulo, Ryan, Sio all look good

Hayne at his best is a superstar and i rate Mannah (somewhat at least) and Fui still bends the line

The 3 Manly boys will all add a bit to the squad

Parra are not a lost cause......but they need some work

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8