Lussick and Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now that Toovs and Cliffy have been appointed , such matters mightn't occur. The club will settle and we will soldier on. Remember we can't keep everyone, especially if we go B2B. They all become just to expensive to keep.

Buhrer has stated in the past that he has always been a Manly fan and it was his dream to play for Manly. Toovey should promise him more the 8 minutes game time a week to stay.

There services need to be sured up along with Foran, DCE, TRex, Whare and Riccardi.

If anything Ferris would be a little pissed at how Des has used him during the year. Imo it's as if Des doesn't quite have total faith in him and only uses him as a last resort.
As for Lussick I'm sure 2012 will be his breakout year. If they've finally got their act together in the front office theyl extend both guys contracts before season begins. Both their stocks set to soar next year let's lock them away now!

Riccardi is the most likley to go IMO
Dogs need a play maker and he might take the chance to play NRL

The retention committee in some ways has been disappointing in the timing of signings imo. The fact is that the faith Des has shown in players has consistently shown to be 100% correct. They should listen and move quickly to tie up recommendations long before they show that the faith is right on the field and we end up paying overs.

mickyj said:
Riccardi is the most likley to go IMO
Dogs need a play maker and he might take the chance to play NRL

He can join the long list of great halfbacks to join the Bulldogs from Manly and have their careers skyrocket to superstardom. Aaron Groom... Dogkinson...Next please.

We might lose some fringe players, but that's footie. I'm just after financial stability and a re-vamped Brookvale. And I'm pleased to read Penn is talking to Abbott about that. My only concern is Zorba and his mischief making, if he gets on the board of anything connected.

The Rouse Hill Times is reporting that Manly utility Jamie Buhrer has signed a 3-year extension with the club.

Yeah, bruhrer judt signed a 3 yr extention

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/jamie-buhrer-signs-extension-sea-eagles-4355/

Hasn't Lussick's brother been signed by Parra ? so not sure how deep the Manly loyalty runs through the family.

Also Darcy got Des's premiership ring, so maybe the loyalty might be stronger there.

Chip and Chase said:
Hasn't Lussick's brother been signed by Parra ? so not sure how deep the Manly loyalty runs through the family.

Also Darcy got Des's premiership ring, so maybe the loyalty might be stronger there.

Darcy's father jokingly said to the Manly Daily that his younger son must be the milk man's because the family is maroon and white through and through.

We don't pay juniors much, so the money was probably much better, not to mention he is a halfback. He signed before they got Sandow, so at the time he probably saw parramatta as an easier path to the NRL as opposed to a club with DCE and Riccardi in front of him.

mcatt said:
Darcy's father jokingly said to the Manly Daily that his younger son must be the milk man's because the family is maroon and white through and through.

We don't pay juniors much, so the money was probably much better, not to mention he is a halfback. He signed before they got Sandow, so at the time he probably saw parramatta as an easier path to the NRL as opposed to a club with DCE and Riccardi in front of him.

I heard Crusher in an interview a while back saying parra offered Joey Lussick ten times what manly could offer him. Parra don't mind paying overs.
Then again they'd have 2 or no one would go there.

the mauler said:
mcatt said:

I heard Crusher in an interview a while back saying parra offered Joey Lussick ten times what manly could offer him. Parra don't mind paying overs.
Then again they'd have 2 or no one would go there.

Yeah, the thing is it may have been 10 times more, but that was probably still only $25,000. We have very limited money for juniors, our offer probably would have been a small sign on fee and an opportunity in our lower grades.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6