• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Been o/s for a while and good to be back..Given injuries etc seems the boys have done well to be where we are.Looking briefly at draw Brisbane and sharks seem to have the best of it,storm,dogs and souths middle ground while ourselves and cowboys have tough job.Personally I think a tough draw ia a bonus IF we have our full roster playing although I believe Brett is touch and go.Am extremely confident this week of beating dogs and that should do us any amount of good.Make no mistake a full roster gives us a great chance to win this thing.

On another note if Luke doesnt get at least what the coaltrain got last year(5 weeks) I am a bad judge.Remember the outcry when Rex got his stretch-it was like he had murdered someone.Luke if anything showed more intent than any spear tackle(including Rex) I have seen for a while yet ther has been little comment and talk of one or two weeks.

If that is the case it is an outright joke.If he plays against us in 3 weeks time then it is a travesty and dont underestimate his worth to the filthy bunnies-without him they drop a few gears.

susan said:
Been o/s for a while and good to be back..Given injuries etc seems the boys have done well to be where we are.Looking briefly at draw Brisbane and sharks seem to have the best of it,storm,dogs and souths middle ground while ourselves and cowboys have tough job.Personally I think a tough draw ia a bonus IF we have our full roster playing although I believe Brett is touch and go.Am extremely confident this week of beating dogs and that should do us any amount of good.Make no mistake a full roster gives us a great chance to win this thing.

On another note if Luke doesnt get at least what the coaltrain got last year(5 weeks) I am a bad judge.Remember the outcry when Rex got his stretch-it was like he had murdered someone.Luke if anything showed more intent than any spear tackle(including Rex) I have seen for a while yet ther has been little comment and talk of one or two weeks.

If that is the case it is an outright joke.If he plays against us in 3 weeks time then it is a travesty and dont underestimate his worth to the filthy bunnies-without him they drop a few gears.

spot on the ref should have shown some balls and sent him off. He has a charge sheet like Matai so I would expect 5 weeks as a minimum.

It may seem counter intuitive to see it is a good thing to have a closing draw against all the top sides but what it does to is give you complete control of your destiny as almost each and every match is a 4 point game.If you play badly it hurts but it means you dont have to rely on other sides doing the job for you.

I didnt think Luke's tackle was that bad. Didnt have the hand between the legs and didnt drive him into the ground. 1 or 2 weeks.

Looked like a fair bit of downwards force to me. TRex didn't have a hand between the bloke's legs either.

He had no one else in the tackle,had a moment at the top where he could have pulled out and then made a clear decision to force him into the ground onto his head.Intent was obvious and that is normally the killer with the judiciary -whether hand was between legs means little if you intentionally drop a bloke on his head.

All the elements are there for a big stretch but he doesnt play for Manly so they may give him a medal instead.

susan said:
It may seem counter intuitive to see it is a good thing to have a closing draw against all the top sides but what it does to is give you complete control of your destiny as almost each and every match is a 4 point game.If you play badly it hurts but it means you dont have to rely on other sides doing the job for you.

Sometimes matches against top sides can actually be less intense at this time of year. (Not this week though!) But at times coming up against mid-level strugglers, who are playing their grand final, can actually be a more awkward proposition, rathere than a certain finalist who wants top keep their powder dry, put on a good show for future confidence but is not necessarrily do-or-die.

He does have form thats true. Does anyone know if he has loading/carryover points? Thats what killed T Rex.

He should get the same as Tony Williams...but on the flipside- that will screw me in Supercoach- there goes another trade!

if he accepts plea he misses our game in gosford I think.that is a bonus.a lot of their attack comes off him getting out of dummy half on the back of quick play the balls by burgess,pettybourne and co.

If he takes early plea 3 weeks.

Which means he won't play Round 20, 21 and 22. He'll be back for the Round 23 clash against us.

How does he only get 3 weeks when he has two prior charges for the same offence? Crap judicial system when t-rex get 7 weeks for an unintentional dangerous throw.

thanks stood.would have been nice to see him sitting on the sideline in gosford instead of fresh as a daisy.

Luke is a grub player worse than Ennis or Farah. I don't care if he plays against us or not I just want to see him pumelled

Im with Clon on this one, to me it was more of a classic tackle with a bit of drive in it, that got awkward very very quickly

Disagree. The tackle was as bad as Taylor's and he should receive a substantial loading because he is a serial offender. He tried to twist and break Rangi Chase's tackle in the 4 nations tounrnament a while back plus he did a connonball tackle on David Shillington.

High tackles suspensions plus he was also cited for pushing Jason Robinson the ref. Matai has received longer suspensions for far less tackles than his.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2