Luke Walsh. St Helens.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've watched him play when he was at the Knights. Nothing flash in my opinion.

I can't take Pommy Super League seriously. Honestly, it looks school boyish.

Once you hear the commentators say that Mark Minichiello is the most explosive forward in the competition, you begin to question whether the world has been sucked into a nexus to an alternate universe.

When you hear a team is really, really struggling when Chris Sandow is injured then it's time to occupy yourself by banging your head against a wall until you wake up in hospital.

Oh, and remember Adrian Vowles? If you do, congratulations on your memory. He was beyond underwhelming and yet he won their Man Of Steel award in 2001, or around then. Yep. He did.

Of course, all of this post is my opinion, so it might not reflect your opinion.

However, we here at The Quirkster understand that you have an opinion of your own, and that you place a lot of value in it. We also understand that your opinion is wrong, no matter how much you value it.

Once you hear the commentators say that Mark Minichiello is the most explosive forward in the competition, you begin to question whether the world has been sucked into a nexus to an alternate universe.

When you hear a team is really, really struggling when Chris Sandow is injured then it's time to occupy yourself by banging your head against a wall until you wake up in hospital.

Oh, and remember Adrian Vowles? If you do, congratulations on your memory. He was beyond underwhelming and yet he won their Man Of Steel award in 2001, or around then. Yep. He did.

Of course, all of this post is my opinion, so it might not reflect your opinion.

However, we here at The Quirkster understand that you have an opinion of your own, and that you place a lot of value in it. We also understand that your opinion is wrong, no matter how much you value it.
You are 100% right

Lol SportingNews AU obviously reads Silvertails, many of you have been quoted in a story done by them today !!

I'm sure ALL the quality journo's are riveted to what we say, hi guys !!!

I've seen a few ESL games live, basically apart from the top 2-3 worse than our Reggies.

You can be at the end of your career here and a superstar there!

But Luke Walsh , seriously are we fair dinkum?

Don't get it..... Why all the has-beens and nobody's. I'm not excited about our recruitment strategy what so ever. Maybe coz players with any real skill are opting for a better club.

Don't get it..... Why all the has-beens and nobody's. I'm not excited about our recruitment strategy what so ever. Maybe coz players with any real skill are opting for a better club.

Relax mate, apart from a rumour a day we haven't actually signed any of the lost causes.

I think Bozo keeps a tighter reign on the cheque book than we keep on our keyboards.

I really like the Luke Walsh signing. He's a halfback. He is an organiser, yep his kicking game is better then his running game. A poor man's Adam Reynolds. And that's exactly what our team and DCE need.

Hmmm yep I just liking it more and more. Could our most attacking side be with Blake Green at lock.

Then Jake can be far from a hit up merchant at Prop.

Myles and Moltzen just for starters.

Moltzen was a bargain basement gamble, also he didn't play like sh1t, he got injured. Was no one's idea of a major signing.

From the posts over the past season, opinion appears 50/50 on Myles.

But you forgot to mention Lussick, Kapow, Api, Walker or Green.

My point was that other than media rumours and @Turbo speculation, we haven't signed any of the 20 average players we have been linked to. And I don't think we will until they know the future of Snake and Matai.

Moltzen was a bargain basement gamble, also he didn't play like sh1t, he got injured. Was no one's idea of a major signing.

My point was that other than media rumours and @Turbo speculation, we haven't signed any of the 20 average players we have been linked to. And I don't think we will until they know the future of Snake and Matai.

Agree Woodsie, and the longer it goes the more likely both players will be still here in 2017.

If either OR both were saying farewell they'd be promoting a big send off to try and get a bigger crowd in.

Let's not forget we are also linked to reserve graders as we need players for reggies as well, they're not here to play first grade. Our U20's is very young and it's not like it is bursting with talent to promote them to the ISP, so with so many off contract reserve graders other players are brought in to replace those let go.

Let's not forget we are also linked to reserve graders as we need players for reggies as well, they're not here to play first grade. Our U20's is very young and it's not like it is bursting with talent to promote them to the ISP, so with so many off contract reserve graders other players are brought in to replace those let go.

Good point. We have lost a few.

Our signing with the Blacktown Workers club could be a fantastic young breeding ground.

We have had a recent history of older players coming to us and playing really well.

Joe Galuvao, Ben Kennedy (His form became fantastically consistent. He became the best forward in the world when he was with us, in my opinion), Mason did better than expected, Richie Fa'aoso (before the spine thingy), Glenn Hall, Brenton Lawrence, Heath L'estrange, and others.

This new partnership may unearth some new prospects and some older players who still have some fire in the belly.

Hey, we can hope, baby!

image.jpeg
God I hope not. He was garbage at the Panthers.
Hey Wombat, this bloke's used your quote.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2