Luke Walsh. St Helens.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Anyone know anything about this half? According to Steve Mascord in the SMH, St Helens supporters expect him to be a Sea Eagle next year.

Walsh has a very good read in attack & nice selective passing game...as mentioned, running game very average due to lack of pace & defence...honestly can't remember??

I thought his running game wasn't too bad, but his defence is non-existent and his decision making in attack leaves a lot to be desired a lot of the time.

Not a bad depth signing at all if on the cheap.

Is he bald now ? He had a receding hairline about 6 years ago when he last played NRL. Can't see him troubling the first grade player list.

I will ask Lukes mother What He is doing in '17 . I heard the Knights didn't want him and has agreed to play with Wests Newcastle Rosellas in'17. He is on around £350,000 for Leeds - Big money converted to $A.

Is he bald now ? He had a receding hairline about 6 years ago when he last played NRL. Can't see him troubling the first grade player list.
Here is what he looks like now Chippy
Warrington+Wolves+v+St+Helens+Super+League+Pl7gG_iul_ql.jpg

what was wrong with Jack Littlejohn ? playing well for the tigers
Unlike days of yore, second tier players aren't expected to toil away in reserves year after year these days. A club will let them go so they might get a chance elsewhere, or at least maybe learn something new in a new environment. Jack was behind 2 internationals here, as it turns out he's now behind 2 younger players over there. Similar thing with Chee Kam, and I'd expect Satini to try somewhere else too.
None were Manly juniors, they came looking for a chance and couldn't quite nail it. Next!

Interesting signing if true.Mascord is more reliable than most other pen pushes.I wonder if there has been a stumbling block with signing Blake Green if Walsh is linked and Cullen being signed

Anyone watching the Roosters v Cowboys game yesterday note a similarity between Connor Watson and a young Kieran Foran? Even the running style is the same...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7