Luke ODonnell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL is a Dictatorship. This player is going to be punished for sharing an opinion. Pretty soon fans won't be able to make comments at the game.

I don't think the O'Donnell tackle looked that bad. It's like he picked him up and dropped him like a toy but there was no intent to hurt, unlike the pr**k who twisted Choc's leg .
I also didn't think TRex's was terrible either last year or the Richie one on Australian diver, Inglis.
There is huge potential for serious injury in a lifting tackle but I think these are often unintentional mistakes in the heat of the game and the tackler is not out to injure the opposition player. It seems most often that the lifted player gets up no worries and continues to play uninhibited and the tackler can be sat out for up to 8-12 weeks.
Lima should have got 4 weeks for intentionally trying to hurt a player and O'Donnell 2 for carelessness.
When the n'pops runs the game things will be different.

T Rex's was truly frightening, though obviously an accident. I thought DeGois might be broken in half. O'Donnell's didn't have the force, though it looked more like a deliberate action. 3 Matches is within the range, I'd say.

Lima is the luckiest bloke in the NRL. Does anyone know who is on the MRC that made that decision?

"1 week for INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt someone and 3-5 for an accidentally putting someone in a dangerous position which did not result in injury.

"This is something that boils my blood."

The NRL are being precious - and ludicrous - if they hit LOD's brother for saying something which most people would agree is more than justified.

It boils a lot of other people's blood too - with good reason. Time for the NRL to stop bringing the game into disrepute with its ridiculous stand.

3 weeks okay. What would it be with the Manly loading 5 weeks. What would it be with the Matai/Manly loading 7 weeks.

mickqld said:
3 weeks okay. What would it be with the Manly loading 5 weeks. What would it be with the Matai/Manly loading 7 weeks.
Probably 18 weeks Mick. After all, he's the biggest thug in the according to the telegraph.
Stevie Matai. Legend of a player.

I wonder if his brother will get into trouble of some of the stuff he was tweeting today. He talked about it being a joke he got suspended for more than Lima did.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7