Luke Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Under 20's is going and being replaced by an Over 35's comp. That would be the only reason we would be interested in Luke Lewis.

Desperation plan D signing for mine. We miss out on Ethan Lowe, Tariq Sims and even talk of Boyd Cordner interest before he re-signed with the chookys.
I honestly think with the year we've had have we will find it hard to sign any SOO level player atm.
I hope it's only a one year contract so we are back in the market for a marquee edge forward in 2018.

Re the coach returning to his former club. Parra, Cronulla and the Roosters are all fighting to get Ricky back.

Roosters just re-signed Robinson until 2019 so can't be them.
Sharks on top of the ladder so can't be them.
Parra lol so can't be them.

Desperation plan D signing for mine. We miss out on Ethan Lowe, Tariq Sims and even talk of Boyd Cordner interest before he re-signed with the chookys.
I honestly think with the year we've had have we will find it hard to sign any SOO level player atm.
I hope it's only a one year contract so we are back in the market for a marquee edge forward in 2018.
Warning Warning Nate Myles is a SOO level player.

Warning Warning Nate Myles is a SOO level player.

He is already with us but he dosent count as a SOO level player lol. Was talking about the rep level player we where promised by Bozo.
Like I said let's settle for plan D lol

He is already with us but he dosent count as a SOO level player lol. Was talking about the rep level player we where promised by Bozo.
Like I said let's settle for plan D lol
What I was getting at was that signing a SOO level player is not necessarily a positive thing.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
My track record for saying no to old 2nd rowers, was to say no to Ben Kennedy.

Too old and busted I said.

With injuries and suspensions we need to have at least 12/13 FG forwards.

On a 2 year deal at the right coin I would snap him up. (Wouldn't pay overs)

(To compare Green to him after one good game behind a dominant pack is ludicrous.)

I think I'm starting to come around to the idea of Lewis. But on a one year deal.

We have kids in Green, Knight, and Kelly who to me all need to play a grade games.

But they do need that older experienced hard head to show the way.

Burher.
Brown.(Lol i don't rate brown)

If he plays like Myles or is always breaking down. reserves it is, we don't lose much. And we piss him off and get a replacement for 2018 anyway.

I really like the lad getting a call up this week for the cowboys. Ben Spina. He's not a spring chicken any more. But every bit as good as Ethan Lowe.

I find this part of the article more interesting-
Which coach is eyeing a return to his former club?

He’s not off contract with his current club but we all know a contract doesn’t count for much these days.

Certain people in power at his former club are eager to bring him back but there’s resistance from others and their current coach still has time left to run on his deal. This could get very messy!

That could only be us couldn't it?
Dessy I'd suggest. Those who are influential have had enough of the mad professor for sometime now.

McFadden was linked with the dogs. But I'll suggest they have linked the wrong Warriors coach.

Greenturd having given Clearly a job at the NRL recently screams of having an ulterior motive?

Young Storm player Solomona for the long term is the way....add this beast to Kapow, Jake AFB & Meehan & the pack is full of intimidation, power, energy & will build into 1 heck of a side for DCE to play off with the skills of Buhrer on the edges & Parcel running amok off second phase & quick play the balls....
Solomona and Mau along with Taupau, AFB and Meehan!! Each opposing player better bring a spare pair of underwear.. Yeah!! That would be mean!

RUMOUR I

babe02b1d0418d3b7a3f045b0dc1723c

Luke Lewis is tackled.Source: News Corp Australia
Could Luke Lewis finish his career at Manly?

With Nathan Green, Blake Leary, Feleti Mateo, Siosaia Vave and Luke Burgess all off contract, the Sea Eagles are in the market for an edge forward.

There’s been a few whispers that Lewis’ name has been mentioned around the Sea Eagles’ Narrabeen training base.

Personally hope this is true, Lewis has another 2-3 even 4 year left in him IMO 3 years minimum, he would give DCE the option to go short to a backrower with confidence and Lewis is still in great form and with the big 3 leaving at the end of 2016 we will have plenty of money and Lewis will be pretty cheap probably around 250-300k which for a quality backrower is great he will also help fill our leadership void sign him up.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/4b5102c2c0d687de63c0c0fda50fadae
3 to 4yrs left? Turbo son, no more red cordial for you champion - the sugar high is making you see things...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6