1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luke Lewis

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rambo1987, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Just heard on Fox Sports that Panthers want him out ASAP and the Tigers, Parra & Dogs want him.

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Bloody good footballer, love to see him in the Maroon and White. He obviously doesn't get on with Gus I assume.

3. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Wtf???? He's one of their best. They must be trying to change the culture there. He'd be good at manly if we had cap room Sadly we don't

4. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    You're kidding??? Rocks in their heads. Gotta be more to it.

5. Haz88

Haz88 Active Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Luke Lewis is penrith! If he goes that club will sink even lower. Great player!

6. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    No way the Dogs could afford him after their buying spree. Also Parra must be close to the cap. I would have Lewis in a heartbeat. I reckon he's better that T-Rex.

7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    08. Jason King
    09. Matt Ballin
    10. Brent Kite
    11. Anthony Watmough
    12. Luke Lewis
    13. Glenn Stewart

Yes please !!

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    The way things are going Des & Todd will get him for the remainder of the year for a kit kat and a bottle of no frills cola.

9. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,233 / 37
    Cant get him for this year now that June 30 is gone

10. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    Last week we had posts praising the new regime at Penrith. Perhaps they may like to rethink. To lose a loyal local like Lewis (how's that for alliteration?) there is plenty wrong at the Panthers.

11. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    How do the dogs keep getting all these players ffs.

12. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    The Tigers and Dogs surely dont have any cap space to afford him?

13. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    The Dogs would have enough room. They have a pile off contract and their roster does not have as many stars as other teams.

14. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Maybe he'll finally honour that Souths contract he signed a few years back.

• Like Like x 1
  15. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    Only the Tigers out of those 3 could possibly afford him...but it wouldnt surprise me if he ended up at Sharks with Gallen. Jeremy Smith wont be there next year.

16. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Greenturd has tweeted to Dogs fans that he has five bits of good news to tell them over the next five days. One bit of news a day apparently. More signings with their limitless salary cap I'd say.

17. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,839 / 31
    The dogs have released T-shirts for the game this week that say "Friends dont let Friends become Eels Fans" same kind of crap as the Be Manly t-shirts. Are these Wankers for real????. What ever happened to being humble??? And when is Des going to tell these knob jockeys to wake up to themselves. Cant Believe that Crusher is happy to be associated with the blatent arrogance they display towards everyone else. Je-wizz they have a serious Karma Smack coming thier way. Greenburg is going to look like such a loser if they have a **** season next year and the year after. They must forget that even Brian Smith looked great at the Roosters in his first year, look at him now!!

18. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,795 / 58
    That'd be an 'oak' milk drink surely!

I guess he really didn't like losing the captaincy after all.

19. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,839 / 31
    I know i cant believe it actually said #5signingsin5days on the Bulldogs Club tweet. Everyone is going to start hating them soon especially if they look like they are rorting things and getting away with it. Most fans from other clubs dont need much of a reason to hate them. Had to laugh at Terry Lamb apologising to Ellery Hanley for Elbowing him in the 85 GF. Says alot about him and that scummy club really they were the original cheats before Melbourne came along. A good Tshirt for our games would be

BULLDOGS
    "The Original Cheats"
    "Rorting the Cap and getting away with it since 2002"

20. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    yea,they are trying to get rid of the culture that Elliot had there,when the trainers go out to give messages,they dont listen,they just ignore them,its the culture that elliot instilled and they want it gone