Luke Covell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Ok so every now and then i go over to LU and have a read of what;s going on over there..... can someone clarify for me..

Luke Covell is crap right???

Whenever i go over there i feel like i've missed something Luke Covell has ever done... from the games i have seen him play and their are many he never does anything special.

Like to say he is crap is probably a bit rough.. he's solid but the way they go on about him it's like he's all Cronulla have.

Have i missed something??

The Silvertail Resident expert on Wing play says He is lacking in pace but is a brilliant kicker with a high percentage. Defence is okay. He is a bustling winger rather than pacy, his hands are average, his turn around on the quick chase is not quick. He makes okay metres on hitups and positionally is okay.

Mainly picked for his kicking - sent to PL when the Goldfish moved to their pace at the back policy.

He is better than the worst ever winger to play for Australia, Ross Conlon. How he ever got an Australian jersey will remain as one of lifes great mysteries.

Covell is a good solid winger

WOuld be the equivilent of Robertson for us, but probably slightly better IMO

Started off with one idiot idolising him out of the blue (I think) then it snowballed through other idiots joining in, plus some multiple accounts I think. Other people have tried and failed with similar gimmicks.

He is better than the worst ever winger to play for Australia, Ross Conlon. How he ever got an Australian jersey will remain as one of lifes great mysteries.
True story Pete but I was in a rep team on the wing with him in the Centre whilst at Uni. Next year he got the gong with Wests and the rest is history. Selectors obviously had no idea - the reserve back was a young chap who could play - surname was Hasler!!!!! 8|

Covell is a good solid winger

WOuld be the equivilent of Robertson for us, but probably slightly better IMO

your opinion has dropped in my book. give your self a tripple ffs.

Luke Covell and his family have multiple accounts, only logical reason. If he couldnt kick he would not be a first grader.

People outside our club wouldnt rate Robertson as anything either Garts, as most of you did when we signed him last year, calling him **** etc

But when you have a guy like that in the side you support, you notice the little things more, like we now do with robbo.

Covell is the same, is very, very solid, just like Robbo

People outside our club wouldnt rate Robertson as anything either Garts, as most of you did when we signed him last year, calling him **** etc

But when you have a guy like that in the side you support, you notice the little things more, like we now do with robbo.

Covell is the same, is very, very solid, just like Robbo

will not find one quote from me saying he is crap

But last year, when we signed him, that was the general concensus on Robbo on all of the Manly sites, that was the point, not specifically aimed at you mate

Conlon wore green and gold for his goal kicking. Pete's right though - he was a very ordinary player.

Roobo has a touch more pace than Covell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4