Lozza must be joshing us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NSW 'Emerging Blues' includes Josh Dugan, Josh McCrone, Josh Jackson, Josh Reynolds. That's a lot of Joshes. Not even a Joshua to be seen.

The squad also includes Jorge Taufua, so it seems at least Daley isn't too concerned about his upcoming court appearance.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
NSW 'Emerging Blues' includes Josh Dugan, Josh McCrone, Josh Jackson, Josh Reynolds. That's a loty of Joshes. Not even a Joshua to be seen.

The squad also includes Jorge Taufua, so it seems at least Daley isn't too concerned about his upcoming court appearance.
Yeah, but I heard he had to change his name to Josh to make the team (just joshing)

Moondog said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
NSW 'Emerging Blues' includes Josh Dugan, Josh McCrone, Josh Jackson, Josh Reynolds. That's a loty of Joshes. Not even a Joshua to be seen.

Yeah, but I heard he had to change his name to Josh to make the team (just joshing)

Does he spell it Goshua?

Phantar said:
Moondog said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Does he spell it Goshua?

Surely you gest!

mozgrame said:
Phantar said:
Moondog said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Does he spell it Goshua?

Surely you gest!

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Moondog said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

In Spanish Jorge is pronounced Hor-Hey.
He might go with that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4