Lost/Missing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
A Sponsor?

One went missing this year. Any of you buggers steal it?

If not can one of you arseclowns find another one to replace it please!

I saw some big blokes running on brookvale oval with it, they had Manly jerseys on and they were numbered 1 to 17.

I had pictures of it but my camera was stolen, I don't suppose any of you saw that either.

I'll be calling the authorities if these issues aren't resolved so get off your arses and start looking!!! ;D :D

I'm sure someone has stolen all the ****en pens from Brookvale as well. If anyone knows a stationary supplier please email G Lowe @ manlyseaeagles.com

I know you're only joking  in this thread but i am over it.

They cannot announce any new sponsorship deal until the current one expires.

Imagine how Quantum would feel if we started going on about our new sponsor whilst they were still our current sponsor.

Jesus Christ all you whingers going on about signing and not having sponsors need to get over it.

Lowe would not be ceo right now if he didn't have any sponsors lined up or was not tlaking deals, the board simply would not allow it.

Just because Foran hasn't signed yet doesn't mean he is going anywhere and until he does based on what the club and foran have said it is safe ot assume he is staying.

Jesus it's a massive effort to read these forums at times the mass ammounts of negativety is beyond a joke.

What would you guys like from lowe a play by play up date on everything he does every day? perhaps he should SMS you if he has a glass of orange juice with breakfast just so you guys know what's going on.

Ease up jonesy - these guys are just parodying http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?topic=185142.msg292158#new

Jonesyv2 link said:
I know you're only joking  in this thread but i am over it.

They cannot announce any new sponsorship deal until the current one expires.

Imagine how Quantum would feel if we started going on about our new sponsor whilst they were still our current sponsor.

Jesus Christ all you whingers going on about signing and not having sponsors need to get over it.

Lowe would not be ceo right now if he didn't have any sponsors lined up or was not tlaking deals, the board simply would not allow it.

Just because Foran hasn't signed yet doesn't mean he is going anywhere and until he does based on what the club and foran have said it is safe ot assume he is staying.

Jesus it's a massive effort to read these forums at times the mass ammounts of negativety is beyond a joke.

What would you guys like from lowe a play by play up date on everything he does every day? perhaps he should SMS you if he has a glass of orange juice with breakfast just so you guys know what's going on.

I sent Lowe an email through ask lowie on the manly website, this below is my question and answer:

"Have we got a new sponsor for next year or is there anything in the pipeline?
John
We’re still looking for a major sponsor for next season and are having discussions with many people. But if you know anybody who’s interested, please give us a call!"

So at this stage we don't have a sponsor for next year.

*jealous*

At least you guys get an awesome water drop in a cape walking around your stadium.

We don't even get a pie, sausage roll, or googly eyed brick!!

If you ever want to see the fun police in action, head to ANZ!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7