Lost Manly supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does any one know the where abouts of a manly fan with the nick name Wall street-First name Greg-
Met him on the Manly hill in the mid 80,s and he introduced me to the Newport Arms Hotel
Definatley used to travel as I also met him in Wollongong and stayed the weekend in the gong.
Go manly

He was last seen wearing a Michael Douglas mask, carrying a late 80s-era cellular phone and muttering something that sounded like "Greed is good". He is now a Bulldogs supporter.

Go manly said:
Does any one know the where abouts of a manly fan with the nick name Wall street-First name Greg-
Met him on the Manly hill in the mid 80,s and he introduced me to the Newport Arms Hotel
Definatley used to travel as I also met him in Wollongong and stayed the weekend in the gong.
Go manly

For some bizarre reason this reminds me of a guy called Louie who used to call the Hartley & Peters show many years ago. Now Louie was a Manly fan but let's just say he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Louie was saying how he'd be at Brookie for the game that day and Peter Peters asked how they could spot him there. Louie replied that he would be wearing jeans.
Sorry I can't shed any light on the whereabouts of Wall Street Greg.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4