Lost a great Manly supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The festive season was all good until a sudden change yesterday.....
Unfortunately my dad passed away last night with cancer.
Sat by his side & got to say goodbye in person & he faded away later in his sleep without sufferance, helping ease the pain a little.
Yes he was a Seaeagles supporter who I converted back in 1986 giving him many joyous celebrations , high fiving many moments from the Cliffy Lyons days through to the magic moments of today including many Manly GF wins with me.
As an avid Silvertails from back in the 1 eyed eagle days, comfortable in sharing this with the crazy, kickass fellow Seaeagle supporters on here.
Will join the fun by seasons kickoff & wish ALL the best till then.
Matty K, Maxta, MK Eagle

Sorry to hear of your loss MK. :(

My condolences to both you and your family.

I know what you are going through as I lost my father to a heart attack in his sleep the day before Father's Day in 2009.

Sad news mate my uncle passed at the same time last year from cancer and we spent this Xmas with my cousins and aunty. There were sad moments but we made Xmas a celebration again in his memory so make sure you do the same

Our collective thoughts are with you at this sad time MKE :angel:

My best friend also was taken in August by a horrible cancer. It is such a painfull and dehumanising disease :(

Celebrating the joyous memories we shared with these amazing individuals is the best way to honour them, and ultimately our lives.

Tough time of year to lose a close relative. At least you were there with him and you can rest easy that you helped him see the light.

Very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing MK Eagle.
We had the funeral for my uncle yesterday.
Whilst it was obviously a very sad day, it was also a great opportunity to catch up with family & friends and remember the good times.
Condolences to you and your family Matty.

Very sad news Matty. I am glad you got to spend some time with your Dad before he passed. You have some cherished memories to draw on when you feel you need it. Be strong mate. Condolences, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

MK, may your Dad RIP. You were with your Dad when he needed you at the end. That would have meant so much to him.
No words can console losing a Dad though. Thoughts with you and family.

MK Eagle said:
The festive season was all good until a sudden change yesterday.....
Unfortunately my dad passed away last night with cancer.
Sat by his side & got to say goodbye in person & he faded away later in his sleep without sufferance, helping ease the pain a little.
Yes he was a Seaeagles supporter who I converted back in 1986 giving him many joyous celebrations , high fiving many moments from the Cliffy Lyons days through to the magic moments of today including many Manly GF wins with me.
As an avid Silvertails from back in the 1 eyed eagle days, comfortable in sharing this with the crazy, kickass fellow Seaeagle supporters on here.
Will join the fun by seasons kickoff & wish ALL the best till then.
Matty K, Maxta, MK Eagle

That is terribly sad news, but it's beautiful you actually got the chance to say goodbye, and I'm sure it's a memory you'll treasure of him always.

Rest in Peace.

Sorry to hear of your loss MK condolances to you and your family. Lost my Dad suddenly on the night we beat the Cowboys in the 2007 Prelim final. Thought it was a phone call about the game and it was the hospital.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6