Looks like Lyon wants action

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love Killer. Would love this to be sorted out before kick off

"Despite the mass exodus of a host of experienced players including Glenn Stewart and Anthony Watmough at the end of last year.."

So who are the other experienced players that were part of the "mass exodus"?

FFS!
Jason King retired but that's about it in the experienced department.
Did I miss somebody? George maybe?

"You'd like it to be done," Lyon said. "There's a process which has to happen. That's up to them and the club to sort it out, so hopefully it can be done soon."

......hardly demanding action as per the click bait heading.

The scoreline flattered the Sea Eagles with the Sharks dominating when squads were at full-strength.

.....ahhhh so that's why we only heard about Barba. (obv not having foz and matai meant we were at full strength)

Manly battled for possession, starving Lyon of any real opportunity to impress.

....yep, Lyon certainly needs to impress to guarantee his first grade spot!

Killer is no different to the rest of us, he wants it done one way or another so the club can move forward. Come on fellas, enough is enough, let the club, fans and members what you are doing.

Well to be fair to Jamie, he got his extension done early with NO noise so maybe he's speaking from a good vantage point.

The Great and positive thing is that even after all those massive offers from the other clubs they are still with us . :)

I think we must be in with a reasonable shot and obviously the big dollar deals mentioned over recent weeks are BS otherwise I reckon they would have jumped at them already

I'd love to see just one CEO come out and say "Nope. We didn't offer so and so 1.2 million a season. It's just the manager trying to inflate his players price. In our view he isn't worth that much."
Well if they ever want to sign one of that managers players in the future then it's not a very good move.

"Mass exodus" means losing 3 forwards over the age of 30, one to retirement.

"Full strength" means playing without taufua, matai, Lawrence, Buhrer and Kieran.

"Flattering" scoreline means piling on 44 points while juggling rotations of 30 players, many of whom haven't played together before, and some like jake and ballin returning from injury.

Well if they ever want to sign one of that managers players in the future then it's not a very good move.

No manager would ever stand in the way of a player signing the most lucrative deal on offer loobs. Even if that club had dropped that manager in the crap in the past. He makes a commission. All he sees are dollar signs.

Killer is right.
Stay or leave, make it known.
Don't d1ck us around and ruin our season.
Let us plan for the future.
I also don't agree on letting players leave early (unless if they are Nevilles).
We should not benefit other clubs who break the rules and entice players to break contracts with the lure of cash.
-

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6