Look at their backline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We may be missing the Prince, but they have Inu, Wright, Perrett and Keating playing in theirs. 12 mths ago not 1 one of you would have wanted any of those guys playing in our backline. The key to tonight is shutting down Reynolds. No space for Reynolds means Morris can't get the ball on the run, where he is at his most dangerous (see those tries against Parra last week), and Barba sees less ball too. The Foran-Reynolds matchup will go along way to deciding tonight's outcome. Let's hope the refs watch for illegal decoys (I'm looking at you Fat Sam).

I would have had Perrett and Inu if they were on offer, but not over the top of Robbo or a fit Wolfman

Perrett and Inu are both very good players, underestimate the Bulldogs side at your own peril.

You are praising Reynolds, which brings me to the subject of Des - the so-called Super Coach. If Des was such a great spotter of talent, why did he chase Keiran so desperately when he had a 'gun' 5/8 like Reynolds?
Secondly, why did he persist for two years playing T-Rex on the wing when virtually every one on this Forum knew T-Rex was better suited to the forwards?
He's not always the genius he's painted as.

The Who said:
You are praising Reynolds, which brings me to the subject of Des - the so-called Super Coach. If Des was such a great spotter of talent, why did he chase Keiran so desperately when he had a 'gun' 5/8 like Reynolds?
Secondly, why did he persist for two years playing T-Rex on the wing when virtually every one on this Forum knew T-Rex was better suited to the forwards?

Circumstances controlled that. Snake injured meaning we had to play him on the wing.

Starve them of the ball :exclamation:
Remember to duck from their accidental swinging arms.:angel:

Be prepared for the dives that they constantly use to slow the play-the-ball and to involve the Video referee:mad:

Never doubt that this Manly win is the one that the Son of Sam wants to deny at all costs:p He lost Round 8 to a weakend side already.

Love it if the Club announced Snake's contract extension today:idea:

And someone get SBW in a Manly Jersey, on the hill, to make it more interesting:D

Be Manly, be Premiers :heart:

Kick, find the grass, chase in a straight line = Minimum Barba effect.

Perrett, Inu, Morris and Wright are all good in the air.....look out Jorge and Deano, bombs away !!!!

Their decoy / second man (or should I say obstruction) plays are another matter. Unlikely to get pinged for it given the laughable precedent set in SOO3 with Hodges try. We just have to hold our line, trust our inside man, slide and not get caught on the back pedal. Sounds easy when you say it quickly.

eagles2win said:
The Who said:

Circumstances controlled that. Snake injured meaning we had to play him on the wing.

Really? Didn't we have Robbo, Wolfman, Hoppa Jrn, Oldfield....

The best tactic to get barba out of the action is to kick for touch . At least in the first half to frustrate them. After that keep them guessing. It is a negative tactic but it nullifies his runs from his own half.
The other thing is that barba ha learnt to catch, no doubts about that but under pressure
he is still very susceptible. Get runners in there with a good shoulder

Our backline has it all over theirs. Best halves and centre combos in the comp. Perrett, Inu, Wright, Keating and even Barba when put under pressure have got alot of mistakes in their game.

Dogs have made plenty of errors in last 2 games against weakened Tigers and Parra teams. Were lucky to win those games IMO and if they do the same at Brookie tonight theyl get their pants pulled down.

Wolfie must stay out on his wing and keep a straight line. Matai can smash Inu and Barba out of the game. Legally of course. Lyon needs to get in the ear of the refs about the constant illegal play and Ennis's forward passes of the ruck. Good to see another article by Taylor on the blocking by the Dogs today. The refs again worry me. Ben Cummins just does not seem to like us and refs accordingly. A win here if we play to our ability.

Dan79 said:
The best tactic to get barba out of the action is to kick for touch . At least in the first half to frustrate them. After that keep them guessing. It is a negative tactic but it nullifies his runs from his own half.
The other thing is that barba ha learnt to catch, no doubts about that but under pressure
he is still very susceptible. Get runners in there with a good shoulder

I agree it's not worth the risk... From there they need to based in defence. I think Many just needs to do the simple things right. Get to tackle 5, kick for touch. Back up and really bash the dogs in defence.

People !!!!!!' do you want to know the best chance of winning this game ????

Let's get out there and cheer the boys on for 80 mins , we might even get a refs decision that may go our way but most importantly it will give the boys an extra gear,stamina, confidence etc.......

They will respect it & I can assure you it will help & make a difference !!!

I wish the boys , coaches , the club the best of luck and of course to my fellow manly supporters !!!

I will see you at the game I'm making the journey from cronulla to help the boys

Cheers

These are the games that are made for Foran he loves it , i expect him to rally the troops and have a blinder. Wouldnt mind him putting a shot on reynolds aswell... let him know who the toughest number 6 is!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2