• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi, pretty much any time I post a comment (which is most days really !) it takes a long time to post and if I try to move to a new page I am told something about a long running script, and do I want to stop that? 'Of course', I always reply, but is there a reason for this (I don't recall it happening in the past)?

Weird, I haven't run into it on my site but usually has to do with images being served incorrectly. Which version of firefox are you using?

Can you do me a favour and install an app called fiddler2 clear your cache and then load the site using fiddler and try to post and get the error. If you do save the session in fiddlers and send me the .sax file

You can't argue with fools. But you can ask them to do things they have no idea about. What's a fiddler? a cache? ooops

ps I get around it by simply saying yes I'll stop the script but it basically takes a lot longer than it ever used to in the past to post a comment and then try to move to a new page.

Cache is all your internet history and cookies. Basically sometimes scripts and cookies get "stuck" and they then end up causing conflicts. This site uses a whole lot of JS scripts and there is likely a conflicting one being used by your computer. Clearing the cache will usually refresh everything and get any new ones needed

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4