• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
Hey, Jimmy Page looks a lot like Jethro Tull.

I get reminded of a Jethro Tull song/album title a lot of times when I have had discussions with a few people up here in the local rag (Fraser Coast Chronicle) article comments because they are "Thick As A Brick" and won't listen to reason or fact.

Many of them are just "Living In The Past"

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Maybe he is dazed and confused ?

Page stole the song off this guy (Who incidentally looks a lot like Jethro). He recently settled out of court.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTsvs-pAGDc

Moondog said:
Jethro said:
mozgrame said:

I get reminded of a Jethro Tull song/album title a lot of times when I have had discussions with a few people up here in the local rag (Fraser Coast Chronicle) article comments because they are "Thick As A Brick" and won't listen to reason or fact.

Many of them are just "Living In The Past"

They could also do with a "Teacher"

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Jethro said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
Has anyone ever told you you look a bit like Jimmy Page ?

No they haven't and until now, it is the first time that somebody has asked me:

Has anyone ever told you you look a bit like Jimmy Page ?

Jethro - Jimmy

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nope, I still can't see the resemblance.

I disagree , think you have your next fancy dress character sorted

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4