1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL @ tigers

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by NYEagle, Apr 1, 2012.

1. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    Ohh that was just beautiful.

They would all have been rehearsing their speeches in their heads about the pact made in light of criticism labeling the pack as soft etc etc

Teams with spirit and courage do not lose games like that. A team of mercenaries duly found out!

NYEagle

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Monumental choke. LOL. Gus must have finished the game in tears as his true love Bunji lost again.

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,113 / 287
    We aren't in a position to laugh at anyone at present.

4. Moops

Moops Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 26
    Just two points ahead of them at the moment!!

5. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Gotta love how the Nine stooges said it was a poor kick when Reynolds kicked over the dead ball line, but when Bunji did it was because the new balls they were using went further than the usual ones.

6. Pablo

Pablo Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 15
    This.

And how can a different mix of colour on a synthetic ball change how far it rolls?

7. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The ball they were using was 100gm lighter apparently, no idea why

8. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    They said on the Roast that it was a prototype new ball but I didn't see the whole segment (might have been a fools day prank).

• Like Like x 1
  9. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I'll laugh at them all day. The Tigers are my most hated team so it was excellent to see them once more choke. Six minutes to go, 12 points up and they blew it. Actually watching Benjii, his stupid kicking game lost it for them. Hopeless really, if you look closely at it. They really are a joke side.

10. ChuckWood

ChuckWood Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Saw most of the game and actually thought the Tigers were the better team. Heartbreaking to lose like that , but they've only got themselves to blame. The Tigers are similar to us in the fact that they don't have a lot of depth. They are missing Farah and Galloway in a big way. They play Brisbane next Friday night. OUCH !

Sidenote : I was watching the 1st round of A Grade today. Valley vs Narraweena. Valley won 32-8. They had Michael Vella & Jye Mullane playing for them. Pretty sure Richard Villasanti is playing for Forestville Ferrets and Chris Hicks for Narrabeen.

11. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    Ha ha tigers coming 14th and we are 13th!

EAT OUR DUST WESTIES!

12. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    tigers are a bookies dream

13. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    So mathematically we are both still a chance for the 8

14. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    Don't be surprised if the Tigers beat the Boncos this weekend. They get Farrah and Galloway back, lose Ellis, but I think they have the flair to worry Brisbane. They will be very good odds also.

15. Brookie

Brookie Well-Known Member

Swinger Hill
    Ratings:
    +216 / 4
    LOL @ manly too....... :(

16. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    They will go ok for a while, but i think Brisbane's forwards will be way to strong. Tigers $2.35 on the TAB

17. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Any of you betting on this years comp, keep a record of your win/loss. At year's end, I will be most interested to know who is ahead. I guess - none of you.