1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL @ the Eels

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    After all the flack I've copped from their in-bred fans over the last 4 weeks, I so enjoyed watching them bumble and stumble around last night led by Robson who was absolutely diabolical for them.

It's gunna be a long hard season for them if Robson is going to be the one pulling their strings.

2. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    He won't be there all year. I think he'll lead them around the park for the next month, then they'll bring in Mortimer or use Kris Keating at halfback with Mateo at five-eighth.

There's no point putting a youngster in while the team is so down on confidence and when nobody appears to have any cohesion. Let the team sort itself out a bit, then slot in the young fella.

3. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Mateo was diabolical last night.  I bet he wished he'd signed with us when he had the chance.

4. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mata - What year was it that Mateo could of signed with us ??

5. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Robson had a shocker he had all but no options in attack.

6. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Mata - What year was it that Mateo could of signed with us ??
    [/quote]  He was very close in 2006 or 7, probably 7.

7. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Jeff Bobson, not Robson was the worst half in PL for many years, he was so predictable, his kicking was atrocious and he was doing his hospital passes last night 2 great effect