lol@squeels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Our season might not be that great, but Squeels just blew a 24 point lead with 35 mins remaining.

Cowpokes are the real deal, I loved their composure and they way they chased that deficit. Parra well its an 80 minute game and you cant switch off like they did. Put a smile on my face after a gloomy Friday night.

We are in no position to gloat. I draw you attention to the competition ladder and our looming 1st wooden spoon. There is nothing and I mean nothing more embarrassing than unjustified arrogance.

10 in a row for the cows now. Ohh that makes me feel so sad and nostalgic for all the successful yesteryears. @:oops:

Its funny if you think of the context. Yeah our season isnt great, but we are not alone.

We have had a season decimated with injury, a 'will dce backflip' saga, a 5/8 who is mentally non existant on the odd occasion he actually plays and a sub par forward pack (partly because of the high injory toll).

The squeels have a solid roster with basically a full strength team each week. They are coached by super coach dalai arthur.

Yet they still perform badly.

Last edited:
We are in no position to gloat. I draw you attention to the competition ladder and our looming 1st wooden spoon. There is nothing and I mean nothing more embarrassing than unjustified arrogance.
Come on ..... lighten up ..... that was funny watching them choke. In a **** season where we might get the spoon, we need to get some fun from something. Let's all enjoy the small things like watching the Eels blow an unbeatable lead and watching Caitlyn and the Dalai lose again .... FUNNY!!!!!

I was watching the game on Fox with my son. We have never laughed so much as when the Cowboys hit the front. Dosentmatter - what a great comedy act!

Former Eels back-rower Justin Horo says he is unsurprised administrative issues at his former club have cast doubt over a contract offered to his current Manly teammate Kieran Foran.

http://www.nrl.com/eels-dramas-no-surprise-to-horo/tabid/10874/newsid/87360/default.aspx
You know it's funny, even Horo said he has a massive wrap on Brad Arthur as a coach. Sometimes I think players are confusing having a wrap on someone as a person with having a wrap on them as a coach. He may be a top bloke, but he isn't a top coach, they might want to re-assess things somewhat.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6