lol@souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
if you read all the news story comments, souffs fans are claiming they threw the game to avoid going to Melbourne in week 1 of the finals.

What a bunch of losers

They don't realize they have zero control over who they play. We control their destiny.

Assuming same points coming into round 26 - they play Friday we play Saturday. We will know exactly what to do to decide OUR fate, and thus theirs. And I think, assuming noone can get us from behind to snare 4th, we will rest players and basically give the game up, and play the Dogs in Sydney.

Haha!!!! Finally something to smile about after the bunnies win :)

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/south-sydney-rabbitohs/south-sydney-rabbitohs-centre-dylan-walker-loses-premiership-ring-in-boating-mishap-20141009-113tel.html

SeaEagle21 said:

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/south-sydney-rabbitohs/south-sydney-rabbitohs-centre-dylan-walker-loses-premiership-ring-in-boating-mishap-20141009-113tel.html

Rusty will buy him another one and a spare in case he goes boating again.
The Nrl will buy him another because he's a bunny.
Walker will end up with 3.;)

Eagles2nv said:
The Who said:
But they had Inglis back. The greatest player in the world, according to Souffs' fans. How could they lose with him playing?
Time for Souffs to recruit another Burgess.

Mabye they should sign John Burgess. That might spin their wheel of fortune in the direction they need. :D

Sorry had to say it. ;)
Is Meredith still playing?

niccipops said:
SeaEagle21 said:

Rusty will buy him another one and a spare in case he goes boating again.
The Nrl will buy him another because he's a bunny.
Walker will end up with 3.;)

All bought and not earned lol :)

SeaEagle21 said:

"Walker dropped the ring as the cruiser was rounding Barangaroo"

That's a daunting area to attempt to dive and search for it - virtually impossible to find I reckon - Heavy maritime traffic, rules, murky water, rubbish and depth, not to mention "a needle in a haystack".

Still, there's lots of really skilled and/or crazy divers out there, & people will be sussing doing it I reckon.

I must say I wondered at the whole "key to the city of Sydney" thing, my assumption is Clover Moore must be a Bunnies fan as I can't remember that honour being afforded to any Sydney based team in the past.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I must say I wondered at the whole "key to the city of Sydney" thing, my assumption is Clover Moore must be a Bunnies fan as I can't remember that honour being afforded to any Sydney based team in the past.

Very true!! Don't think Manly would ever be in line for one but even the Roosters last yr weren't given that honour. Granted they haven't won it in 43 years but that honor to be given to a Nrl team? Did the swans even get that award? Considering the NRL has a few Sydney based teams it's a bit of a joke

SeaEagle21 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Very true!! Don't think Manly would ever be in line for one but even the Roosters last yr weren't given that honour. Granted they haven't won it in 43 years but that honor to be given to a Nrl team? Did the swans even get that award? Considering the NRL has a few Sydney based teams it's a bit of a joke

I heard every Sydney team who have reached the gf have put in a request for a parade in town, every year it is knocked back. However, I understand that Manly have never asked for a parade through town, preferring to have celebrations in god's country instead

Mark from Brisbane said:

2011: Manly win Premiership - followed by immediate and unremitting media campaign to ruin our celebrations and destabilise the club by claiming that our coach is about to jump ship a year early...which ends up becoming a self-fulfilling prophesy.

2014: Souths win Premiership - followed by immediate and unremitting media fawning and sycophancy, culminating in the team being honoured with a parade through the streets of the Sydney CBD and presented with the key to the city, as though they were a national side that had just won the World Cup...an honour no other Sydney team has ever been granted.

And we are still supposed to believe the media/NRL doesn't play favourites, and treats all clubs equally??? :dodgy:

To be fair there was a story - look at the coverage after 2008....very positive the whole time

Des does not leave and it is a different scenario

To be frank I don't want a ticker tape parade in Sydney. It is souffs territory.

The parades along the corso at manly were great. The 2011 one had an open top bus from brookie to manly beach. Then the players on golf buggies through the crowd to a civic reception in front of manly council. Why would anyone want to go to Sydney.

It would have been irrelevant on George st with clover etc.

I bet Joe Kelly is happy to move to Manly - the souffs faithful really are a low bunch.

There is a spot near my workplace in the CBD frequented by derros, including a bloke that has worn a souffs jersey every day for about a year. I have to walk past him every morning, and he stinks in this heat, sickening really.

Shoe1 said:
I bet Joe Kelly is happy to move to Manly - the souffs faithful really are a low bunch.

There is a spot near my workplace in the CBD frequented by derros, including a bloke that has worn a souffs jersey every day for about a year. I have to walk past him every morning, and he stinks in this heat, sickening really.

Is that normal behaviour for south Sydney fans I wonder?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6