LOL @ Souff$

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
Jethro said:
I think that the title of this thread should be changed to:

Souff$ LOL @ The rest of us
Th mighty Sea eagles will have the last laugh when we win the comp this years !!!:)

Let's hope so.

Snake said:
I am blown away by the Grade 1 spear tackle charge. Have a look at what rubbed Jeremy Latimore out for two weeks (accidental crusher) and compare the two in terms of severity and potential for injury.

Honestly, I am so close to not following NRL anymore; its not fair in any way, shape, or form. A RORT!

I haven't been an NRL fan for years shortly after the commencement of the stewardship of Gallop.

I have however remained a Manly fan.

I only watch Manly games now and as I see more and more (shall we say inconsistencies) cropping up I am also losing interest in some Manly games.

I am now starting to record them and watch them if and when I feel like it.

The NRL has a lot to do with this attitude I profess.

Got to agree, i rarely watch any other games, at least in full any more.

There have been some other games as well as manly games over the last 2 seasons where i see the most ridiculous decisions and momentum shifters, that I ask myself what am i watching? A game of football, or 26 puppets on a string dictated by refs different interpretations, applying rules one minute and not the next, and from one week to the next. Some games of football are not decided by the 2 teams, and that's where the NRL loses me.

I go with the theory that footy players make errors too. However across 26 players at one given time, the refs are making the same amount of errors as 8+ players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4