Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you had that much cash there are 3 or 4 other coaches you would go for???

tookey said:
lsz said:
Had to laugh at the report on the news of Ricky s being offered 7mil for 7 years by Canberra

Parra would be crazy not to make him take the offer

If they were smart they'd even offer to pay the first $1mil

A coach may not be able to do much in attack with ordinary cattle but he can instill attitude and commitment in defence and Stuart has failed miserably in that area.He will now shuffle off to Canberra and destroy that club for 7 million and Stephen Kearney will spend the rest of his life filling the water bottles at the Broncos.

My main gripe about our game is the presence of so many "anointed" ones like Stuart,Inglis,Burgess etc while others with plenty to offer are ignored totally.

Parra should throw every cent they have to get Des Hasler - he likes the money and would happily break his contract at the dogs (similar to what happenned to us) for a few extra pieces of gold.

Paraphrasing from Brad Walter's article in the smh today. Parramatta apparently signed Nathan Peats for $350, 000 a season! $350, 000???? Are they nuts?

''Nathan Peats and one other 2014 recruit, thought to be Justin Hunt, also have get-out clauses if Stuart isn't the coach but it is believed he does not want to further destabilise the Eels and it is also doubtful Canberra could match the $350,000 per season the South Sydney back-up hooker signed with Parramatta for.''

Never seems like big news when it's not Manly, but anyway....

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/parramatta-eels/parramatta-eels-scandal-deepens-with-allegations-of-intimidation-20140915-10hamc.html

Parramatta are investigating evidence suggesting that former directors, staff and members were intimidated and harassed "with the full knowledge" of the former Eels board and ex-chief executive Bob Bentley.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/parramatta-eels/parramatta-eels-scandal-deepens-with-allegations-of-intimidation-20140915-10hamc.html#ixzz3DRBifn68

And I'm not sorry for bumping an old thread!

bwah ah ha ha ha ha ha cackle!

The Wheel said:
Parra should throw every cent they have to get Des Hasler - he likes the money and would happily break his contract at the dogs (similar to what happenned to us) for a few extra pieces of gold.

I think the standard rate is still 30 pieces of silver. :shy:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4