Lol @ parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono said:
The Who said:
But the biggest JOKE is that Channel Nein has selected Parramatta as the Friday night match of the round!
And it's not as if they are playing a powerhouse; it's Penrith. I guess Gus has orchestrated that coverage.

No, it's because of the AFL game this weekend. GWS vs Sydney. This was a battle for the West so they put it on the Friday.

Duff said:
A couple of years ago Parra were complete tards. They were smashed by the media during the week, made to look like fools.
Then they played the high flying Manly at home.
They were allowed to throw forward passes, hold down in tackles & pretty much do what they want. What needed to be was that parra had a win. And it was made to be true.
All this in a time before GWS Gunts.
We're on a flogging to nothing next week. Parra beating Manly will be an NRL directive to the refs. The boys need to be on like donkey kong to win at parra next week.

I agree. Tonight was a bad result for us. We need to be on the ball next week.

They'll have Hayne back for sure and will be as fired up as a team can be. We always seem to meet these lower teams at the wrong time, Cronulla were similarly desperate last week and we saw the result of that.

Look at the positive side of things. They've got Chris Sandow locked up for three and a half more years.

Don't be so sure to laugh at other teams disappointments yet this year guys. It's a long season.

Ryan said:
Don't be so sure to laugh at other teams disappointments yet this year guys. It's a long season.

2 premierships in 5 years will get me through that pain mate IF we head down that road :D

Duff said:
A couple of years ago Parra were complete tards. They were smashed by the media during the week, made to look like fools.
Then they played the high flying Manly at home.
They were allowed to throw forward passes, hold down in tackles & pretty much do what they want. What needed to be was that parra had a win. And it was made to be true.
All this in a time before GWS Gunts.
We're on a flogging to nothing next week. Parra beating Manly will be an NRL directive to the refs. The boys need to be on like donkey kong to win at parra next week.
Absolutely hearing you. I'm thinking the penalty count will be massive. Possibly a Manly sin bin.
When it's all about money a fan base as large as the slimey's need to be satisfied at any cost as far as the Nrl are concerned.
If this match is refereed fairly I will be seriously astounded and I'll celebrate by climbing on the roof and dancing the Eagle Rock.

Spoiler for tonight.

Worth resurrecting. :) LOL
Shows how we need to be serious in the F&A, so need to smash the Raiders.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7