Lol @ parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loving watching the eels get smashed. It would be nice to see them with a wooden spoon come rd 26

Parramatta were pathetic tonight and after that performance I think parra will be one step closer to secure the wooden spoon! lol...

Old tired forwards, flakey half, and the rest just not up to standard. And poor old Hindmarsh, should have retired two seasons ago. The coach? totally overrated on his one international victory. Would there be anyone on their roster we should make a play for? I wouldn't think so.

DSM5 said:
Old tired forwards, flakey half, and the rest just not up to standard. And poor old Hindmarsh, should have retired two seasons ago. The coach? totally overrated on his one international victory. Would there be anyone on their roster we should make a play for? I wouldn't think so.

Loko

Their fans are mighty peeved, they were ringing 2GB one after the other tonight. With the troubles we've had during the week, they pale into insignificance compared to theirs.
By a happy Manly fan :)

Strange. Full strength, they are competitive. Not Manly strong, but middle of the pack. They need (as strange as this sounds) less star player, and more team-work.

Jason King personally told me years ago, once Manly got this right, they'd be a powerhouse. I questioned him at the time. I was wrong. He was right.

Manly is a "team" built on chemistry. What I'm saying, is the grass isn't always greener. Less money for more success is a better longer term plan. Just ask people who invest in shares.

Going for glory is high risk, high reward....and...well...ummmm. Chris Sandow anyone? Would have been better off at South Sydney in the scheme of his career.

Just when your the weight of articles about the club and players contract situations start to get the better of you, along come the Parramatta Eels to put a smile on your face.

But the biggest JOKE is that Channel Nein has selected Parramatta as the Friday night match of the round!
And it's not as if they are playing a powerhouse; it's Penrith. I guess Gus has orchestrated that coverage.

Ryan said:
Strange. Full strength, they are competitive. Not Manly strong, but middle of the pack. They need (as strange as this sounds) less star player, and more team-work.

Jason King personally told me years ago, once Manly got this right, they'd be a powerhouse. I questioned him at the time. I was wrong. He was right.

Manly is a "team" built on chemistry. What I'm saying, is the grass isn't always greener. Less money for more success is a better longer term plan. Just ask people who invest in shares.

Going for glory is high risk, high reward....and...well...ummmm. Chris Sandow anyone? Would have been better off at South Sydney in the scheme of his career.

Less pay for more glory? You would think this would be common sense, although Brett Kenny springs to mind. He knocked back big pay days to stay with the Eels and what has he been left with? He is pretty much broke! Ray Price struggled for a long time as well. Moral of the story: Set yourself up for life and TAKE THE MONEY!!!

Me, I would rather be set up for life and a multi millionnaire than be broke with 6 premierships!!!

I wouldn't laugh too hard, they have a lot of players coming off contract and could clear the decks and throw dollars at our players muchthe same as the scumdog team are doing.

Everyone played for peanuts back then Moops. Obviously you were'nt around when players all drove beer trucks.

The Who said:
But the biggest JOKE is that Channel Nein has selected Parramatta as the Friday night match of the round!
And it's not as if they are playing a powerhouse; it's Penrith. I guess Gus has orchestrated that coverage.

Roosters and Penrith get a good go with ch 9...I don't want to watch these two teams so I just change the channel

DSM5 said:
Everyone played for peanuts back then Moops. Obviously you were'nt around when players all drove beer trucks.

I think that he could have done better for himself by taking better offers. I would still take the money and so would you. If you say you wouldn't, you are a liar.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6