LOL@NRL site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/59791/saints-romp-over-kangaroos/default.aspx

Wrong sport much?
if league wasnt getting poached enough already
this would be alot more pathetic

it's managed by bigpond. I went to school with a bunch of guys who helped build the original sites for Telstra and do all their mobile stuff too.

A lot of this stuff is auto generated and linked in from a 3rd party area. more than likely the article was tagged wrong and slurped automatically by the software

Its a pathetic useless site anyway.

They cant even show a full competition table, only the top 8. And when I sent in a query over a year ago I was told something like it was beyond their control.

I can now see why, they have no control at all.

I think the Ladder on the NRL site is probably the best i've seen. you can sort it any way you like

bob dylan link said:

They cant even show a full competition table, only the top 8. And when I sent in a query over a year ago I was told something like it was beyond their control.

Bob,in the box with the ladder showing the 8,there's a link saying "full ladder" or something similar.It opens up the whole table,and you can sort from top to bottom,bottom to top,and add or remove different stats from the table.As Mybluedog said it is quite good.

Another example of why Gallop is a farce. The AFL would never, ever allow promotion of the NRL on its official site.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184656.msg284597#msg284597 date=1281912504]

Bob,in the box with the ladder showing the 8,there's a link saying "full ladder" or something similar.It opens up the whole table,and you can sort from top to bottom,bottom to top,and add or remove different stats from the table.As Mybluedog said it is quite good.
[/quote]

Yeah I know that, thanks. And I use it in many different ways, but I would just like to see the full ladder on the home page.

Just my silly opinion I think its a reasonable request.

The NRL site isn't much good, except for the stats. RLeague.com is so much better. THIS site is so much better.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=184656.msg284621#msg284621 date=1281917562]
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184656.msg284597#msg284597 date=1281912504]

[/quote]

Yeah I know that, thanks. And I use it in many different ways, but I would just like to see the full ladder on the home page.

Just my silly opinion I think its a reasonable request.
[/quote]

meh we have it here to the right -

full ladder also at http://www.silvertails.net/index.php?option=com_nrl_ladder&Itemid=130

so no need to go elsewhere :)

Yeah Dan I was gonna mention that.

Did it ever occur to you to cut it in half and only show the top half?

bob dylan link said:
Yeah Dan I was gonna mention that.

Did it ever occur to you to cut it in half and only show the top half?

On the front page if I needed to limit real estate.

I find their front page way too busy but it was probably cut to fit in other things. I tend to like the less is more approach to each page. It's cleaner and easier for everyone to read

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6