lol @ Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
politis must be desperately scanning "nrl" preferred mercenaries to quickly buy one.

ref's are already on side.

Jee that's a sheite start for them considering where the finished last year year. May go and take a peek at the chook pen site.. Be good for a giggle..

Jee that's a sheite start for them considering where the finished last year year. May go and take a peek at the chook pen site.. Be good for a giggle..

Please do. Would do it myself but I am a sensitive soul. Please report back.

Some people with brains over at the pen

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 89
My family and my wife's family are Roosters fans......life is good. I've always had the Roosters as my 2nd team but that has rarely been reciprocated and after the 2013 gf I copped it mercilessly. After our opening game loss to the dogs I copped it.....which stopped pretty quick after the Roosters played the Rabbits.

I am deadset loving this at the moment, I cannot stand Hastings and have had a gut full of Robinson.

My family and my wife's family are Roosters fans......life is good. I've always had the Roosters as my 2nd team but that has rarely been reciprocated and after the 2013 gf I copped it mercilessly. After our opening game loss to the dogs I copped it.....which stopped pretty quick after the Roosters played the Rabbits.

I am deadset loving this at the moment, I cannot stand Hastings and have had a gut full of Robinson.
No mercy,get stuck into em while you can I say!
Put Eagle Rock on continuous loop . Change all their ring tones to eagle rock (this works best for those, that apart from the answer/decline button, they haven't a clue what all the other shiits for.....the sister-in-law is still blowing up!)

Like Manly I still see the Roosters in the 8 come season end, bad start though

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4