[Resurrected] Lol @ Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
talk about flogging a dead horse everyone knows that place has no atmosphere during broncos games

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/XXXX-Shouts-Fanatics-At-Home-Games/45809

the 4 sentence is a cracker

I love the "we want you" pose from hannant etc :)

not a bad idea though really

What a joke. That is so artificial.

I hope we never go down that road of club endorsed fans, chants over the PA and so on. We're better than that.

Just what everyone wants a promotion to get the Bogans to drink (more) XXXX before the game. ****house fans, on even more ****house beer, we don't need anymore of that type.

Duff said:
What a joke. That is so artificial.

I hope we never go down that road of club endorsed fans, chants over the PA and so on. We're better than that.

Spot-on. Trying to create a manufactured atmosphere, it's just a load of 21st century marketing crap.

I'm happy on the hill in a suburban rugby league ground with a beer in hand with my fellow Eagles.

I have enjoyed reading the collapse of the NRLs love fest.

All the money in the country and can't get their st!t together.

I hope he plays till he's fifty
Broncos skipper Darius Boyd says he won’t retire, despite the critics
Peter Badel, The Courier-Mail

Besieged Broncos captain Darius Boyd says he will not be pressured into retirement and has assured Brisbane fans the club is not in crisis as the skipper pledged to lead a recovery mission next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4