LOL at our outside defense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chuck

Reserve Grader
This is ****ing schoolboy ****. It's comical. Reminds me of our semi final vs souths last year. Nothing has changed.

Problem for Barrett is position in the backs. Have too many fullbacks and not enough wingers who can aim up in defence and positional play. Someone has to miss out.

Taufua cannot play wing!!! How much evidence do we need. Utterly useless under the high ball and all over the place positionally. Below average hands. Turn him into a backrower or **** him off.

Tom Turbo should be walking into this side based on his performances this year.

There aren't many times I've been embarrassed to be a Manly fan. Tonight was beyond disgraceful, we desperately need these new faces next season.
We've had everything to play for this past fortnight and dished up ****.

great way to send Tooves out in his last game as coach at home.....sorry boys but that preformance boarders on pathetic. Cant blame the Ref ,..well you could as the refs preformance was as bad as Manlys....and yes it is hard to beat a team of rorters...but hopefully there will be karma and that smart ares robinson wlill have that smerk wiped of his ugly moush

What is it with this 10-15 meters of gap out wide. I'm speechless to see how pathetic our defense is out wide. Is this part of our game plan to basically throw open out wide.

Unfortunately our forwards can't stop the roll of the better teams which brings in the outside backs and compresses the defence leaving lots of space out wide
You are 100% correct. When the middle gets absolutely skittled in both defence and attack, you find the outside backs do it tough.

If anyone still wonders why 14 players plus the coaching and recruitment team were shown the door by Bozo all the had to do was watch tonight to see the reason why.

Thanks for the memories Tooves!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4