Lockyer's better than you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Marshall got off on a technicality. He was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm ( a fat lip), but the court couldn't be sure it wasn't the second attacker that caused the injury. If Marshall had been charged with common assault he would have been found guilty, because even on his own evidence he was guilty of that.

Police usually lay a back-up common assault charge when they charge someone with ABH, lucky for Marshall they didn't do that to him, so good luck to him.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/benji-marshall-tells-a-sydney-magistrate-he-pushed-a-man-after-being-racially-taunted-by-him/story-e6frf3ou-1226121114279

It was reported some time ago that as a school boy Benji actually started out as a full back but moved to 5/8 as he wanted to be like
Lockyer. Outside court he laughed when a reporter said what do you think of the comment that Lockyer is better than you. He then said, "of course he is, he's my hero."

Given on previous reports and the respect he has shown for Lockyer in the past when interviewed about the two I'd think it is safe to say this tosser obviously made some other comments.

Personally i believe that if you are big enough to mouth off at someone, regardless of if they are a personality or not and they thump you for it, so be it, cop it sweet and wake up to yourself.

The players should be able to go out and have a night out and hopefully after this and Haynes the other week pissed idiots will think twice about trying to bait these guys. But i dought it.

Well that's a great lesson for the kiddies.

Kiddies, if someone says something to you that you don't like, it's alright for you to smack them in the mouth.

Because that motherf***er should have shown you some ****ing respect!

Did anyone watch the Foxsports video on the link in the first post? I love how the reporter says "He admitted to being drunk, and admitted to be a Broncos supporter". Cracked me up that he "admitted" that.

Fonz said:

Kiddies, if someone says something to you that you don't like, it's alright for you to smack them in the mouth.

Because that motherf***er should have shown you some f**king respect!

Words start wars. If you were allowed to abuse then you'd have anarchy. A smack in the mouth shut this idiot up. Had it just been an average bloke that snotted him then the matter would never have reached the police.

How could he not admit to being a Broncos supporter? If it was a random jive about lockyer wouldn't it have been seen as more of a personal attack then it already was?

For instance, if the guy is making a statement he believes in because he is a broncos supporter then it is a valid opinion and only the delivery and choice of venue to deliver it was stupid.

But if it was a random attack that served absolutely no purpose then wouldn't he look worse?

The Who said:
Fonz said:

Because that motherf***er should have shown you some f**king respect!

Words start wars. If you were allowed to abuse then you'd have anarchy. A smack in the mouth shut this idiot up. Had it just been an average bloke that snotted him then the matter would never have reached the police.

It wouldn't have been in the papers either but that's not really the point is it?

With fortune comes fame and Marshall should know better!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4