Lockyer to make decision on Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is no way the decision should be left to him. Get a pannel of the best medical experts to decide.

Boxing or MMA wouldn't allow him to fight so soon after an injury. The NRL has a duty of care and it doesn't rest on Darren saying he's good to go.

It will have to be 5.00 am, just as he decides to jump in the car for the drive down. This is all good as we have been almost completely forgotten. Keep it up Locky.

Reports all over twitter that Lockyer brought to Sydney via helicopter.

Does that fit under the NRL salary cap?

Didn't Fui Fui & Parra get into trouble for flying family members to a game?

Complete idiot if he plays. Puts Manly and Broncos players at risk. Where is the leadership on this?

Brissie Kid said:

I reckon that is the way to go. They could have him fully kitted up and parachuting straight into middle of the SFS as the teams are lining up for kick-off. It would be a sensation.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Brissie Kid said:

I reckon that is the way to go. They could have him fully kitted up and parachuting straight into middle of the SFS as the teams are lining up for kick-off. It would be a sensation.

Then he lands & does his ankle. Airlifted to hospital, stat !

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7