Lockyer Is Out COnfirmed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/exclusive-broncos-skipper-darren-lockyer-out-of-grand-final-qualifier/story-e6frexnr-1226142424373

SeaEagle007 said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/exclusive-broncos-skipper-darren-lockyer-out-of-grand-final-qualifier/story-e6frexnr-1226142424373

I'll believe it and hour before kick off.

I won't believe it until he does not run out on the field on Friday. If he does not play we need to still turn up to play.

Maybe they also thought that Lockyer's situation was proving too much of a distraction for the rest of their team.

This only means they will lose a lot in terms of their kicking game & organisational play but gain some with a stronger ball runner.

Its good for us as we have planned for the worst and will now get an easier game plan to manage. Scoreline to increase in our favour.

We just need to stay focused. Turn up to play & WIN. Dont take it for granted that now with no Locky the Broncos will be a push over that just isnt the case. If we become complacient we will lose.... dont take the win for granted we need to EARN our position in the Grand Final

Brisbane are still a very dangerous team and will be extra motivated now to get through to the Grand Final for Lockyer.

No complacency whatsoever needed from the Sea Eagles, but we need a strong focussed game on Fri night

haha you just beat me to the punch manlysister ;-)

According to SMH, Bronocs denying reports -

Darren Lockyer is reportedly still set to play in Friday's NRL preliminary final against Manly, despite reports to the contrary.

The Daily Telegraph reported this morning Lockyer has decided to pull out of the clash after after consultation with the Broncos medical staff and coach Anthony Griffin at the team camp in Sydney.

The newspaper reported the Broncos were expected to hold a media conference later today to announce that Lockyer has withdrawn because of his fractured cheekbone.

However a Broncos spokesperson told 612 ABC Brisbane Lockyer hadn’t been ruled out and the team wasn’t expecting an announcement, despite reports.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/brisbane-broncos/club-denies-lockyer-out-of-manly-clash-20110921-1kk7r.html

He's live on Foxsports now announcing he's out, but agree I'll believe it when he doesn't run out on Friday night

Confirmed Lockyer out wednesday Broncos out friday!!!

TerryRandall said:
This worries me. Broncos will be super-motivated now to get through to the GF for the golden one's farewell.
Dont worry be happy ! They farewelled him in brisbane and the broncos party is now well and truley over and ours is just beginnig .

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4