Lockyer injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope it's not. You want to smash Briz with him there. No excuses from the Broncs.

susan said:
A friend just spoke to Broncos media man and he said Lockyer injury looks very bad.

Isn't trad McLean their media manager #hopeyourright

Kiwi Eagle said:
There wasn't any case for Rodney last week either and he still got charged

KE we are not owned or previously owned by News Ltd - oops sorry move this to the conspiracy forum

Wallace has nothing to worry about
Lockeyer will have a scan even as a precaution and if there is a fracture you would have to think he wouldn't play......

Wallace’s hit was pretty high, and there looked to be a little malice in the movement especially when you see the last movement of Wallace’s hands when the man is on the ground. It makes it hard for the NRL, they will want him to play but they will know there is precedence there. The decision is made easier for the NRL they don’t believe in precedence.
Comes down to carry over points (if he has any)

Tooves played with a fractured eye socket, Lockyer will play no matter what.
I've had a team mate play on with a broken jaw and he was our halfback. One of the most ballsy things I've ever seen.

King said:
Tooves played with a fractured eye socket, Lockyer will play no matter what.
I've had a team mate play on with a broken jaw and he was our halfback. One of the most ballsy things I've ever seen.

John Sattler???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4