Locky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Lockyer play tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It wouldn't surprise me if he made it onto the field at some point.

WAMF said:
It would be the most unsportsmanlike dog act I've ever seen if does play.

I agree. Hold a press conference and it was all a lie. That would be up there with $BW walking out on the doggies.

ManlyBacker said:
WAMF said:
It would be the most unsportsmanlike dog act I've ever seen if does play.

I agree. Hold a press conference and it was all a lie. That would be up there with $BW walking out on the doggies.

For pulling a swifty on us? Lol? It won't work anyway they are prepped for Daz

I really don't think we're going to see him play at all. Which is unfortunate because to be honest, we've probably seen him play an NRL match for the last time.

I would feel lied to if he did play, but I'd be over the moon.

I wonder how the reaction from the Bronco fans towards Beale has been this week. I know it wasn't intentional, but still, he robbed them of the chance to watch Lockyer go around atleast 1 more time. He may try a little to hard to make up for it tonight and make himself vulnerable under the pressure of high bombs.

He was doing what was needed for the team. I haven't seen any of our fans blame him at all.

mozgrame said:
G'day Nashy. So you're a Bronco's fan? You getting nervous at all?

I am a Broncos fan. I've been very nervous all weak. But hey, that's all part of finals footy. If we lose, our young guys have done a fantastic job this season.

I don't have an issue with Lockyer playing after having a presser saying he wasn't.
Smart move actually.

We can't complain anyway after our sly judiciary technique with G Stewart.

Nashy said:
mozgrame said:

I am a Broncos fan. I've been very nervous all weak. But hey, that's all part of finals footy. If we lose, our young guys have done a fantastic job this season.

Wheres our grammar po po?

The Eagle said:
Nashy said:
mozgrame said:

Wheres our grammar po po?

Picking "favourites", right The Eagle?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4