Locking topics.. A cowardly act?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liueli of Brookvale

Reserve Grader
What's the point of having an opinion on Silvertails.net? It seems as though any topic that goes against the status quo is shut down and locked.

It seems open discussion or differing of opinions is frowned upon, I thought this was a forum? Come on boys.. You're not always going to agree with someone, but locking a topic isn't the way to go.

Metabele will be straight on this thread like a dog on a bone.. HERE HE COMES!  ;)

what good is going to come from this 1??
manly run out on the park it 2 hours and u start a topic like this...
not going to get you very far at all

This topic should be fun.

To irk you some more I wil move this topic to general discussion and lock it in this forum.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL plenty of thing to discuss and he gets his panties in a twist over a topic that was goin no where

Most of the topics on here go nowhere, look at the reply count.. At least I make it a little be interesting around here. Come on you've got to give me that.  ;D

Loving the site by the way Dan.

Manly U20's 10 Parra 0

have look at your topic , you called our/there facebook page rubbish...
what sort of response do you think you were going to get?
come on... honestly

inside pass link said:
have look at your topic , you called our/there facebook page rubbish...
what sort of response do you think you were going to get?
come on... honestly

I didn't agree with it.. Thought it was a little slack. But that's my opinion IP.. I'm open to hear others, yours, whoevers.

I don't like being locked out of a topic, and then cop cheat shots without the ability to reply.. That's a little lame. C'mon IP.. Do you agree with everything that said on here.

Many U20's 32 Parra 16.. Good work boys!

Lulu, opinon is welcome. However, there are other people on this forum who actually have brains and don't want to have to drawl through the tripe that you are fishing for.

I locked it as it was going nowhere. You are stirring, someone has called you for what you are.

If you want intelligent response, try for an intelligent comment in the first place. Either that or go back to that absolutely fabulous Facebook page!!!

Calling someone a coward (me) for locking the thread is easy to do - but will hardly help your cause. Try some coherent and interesting debate instead.

Smelling very much like the Oracle or one of the other twits that have attempted to spoil the site over the years.

lol no i don't agree with lots on here... but your were never going to get much support on that topic
you have to admit that much. :)

Canteen Worker link said:
Calling someone a coward (me) for locking the thread is easy to do - but will hardly help your cause. Try some coherent and interesting debate instead.

Smelling very much like the Oracle or one of the other twits that have attempted to spoil the site over the years.

"Why are people so unkind"- Kamahl

C'mon Manly.. RIP IP!

It's an interesting marketing tactic and one we are familiar with I find it easier to laugh this stuff off than fuel the fire. Matas should probably do the. Same here

Dan link said:
It's an interesting marketing tactic and one we are familiar with I find it easier to laugh this stuff off than fuel the fire. Matas should probably do the. Same here

Do you mean me "marketing" my page? I've got nothing to sell Dan. Plus I don't need this site.. There's so many on FB already. BE has posted links on my page, and I haven't given him grief. In fact.. I'll even post a link on my page to show there's no hard feelings. Let me know.. If you want me to.

Cheers.

I have no doubt there are no hard feeling and likewise from me, I also know how these things go, which is why I just play along.
Anyway all good mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7