locker room experience

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just returned from Brookvale from a club promo, 'locker room experience'. Small groups of about twenty led by players and coaches through the change-rooms and player areas, media facilities, coaches boxes etc and finished with a talk and demonstration about the clubs use of the GPS system before a delicious bacon and egg roll, fruit and juice to finish off. All in all a terrific time. I'd thoroughly recommend this promo to any interested member. I had discussions with Toovs, Kitey and Des along the way. Big George was a team leader as was Donny Singe. Larissa was there as well. Kids who attended got to kick balls around, get their picture taken with the above club staff and run around with GPS attached. Now when I'm on the hill I'll know just exactly what's happening behind the walls over under the stands. Get to the next one.

DSM5 said:
Just returned from Brookvale from a club promo, 'locker room experience'. Small groups of about twenty led by players and coaches through the change-rooms and player areas, media facilities, coaches boxes etc and finished with a talk and demonstration about the clubs use of the GPS system before a delicious bacon and egg roll, fruit and juice to finish off. All in all a terrific time. I'd thoroughly recommend this promo to any interested member. I had discussions with Toovs, Kitey and Des along the way. Big George was a team leader as was Donny Singe. Larissa was there as well. Kids who attended got to kick balls around, get their picture taken with the above club staff and run around with GPS attached. Now when I'm on the hill I'll know just exactly what's happening behind the walls over under the stands. Get to the next one.
Lucky bastard..:p
Sounds like you had a nice morning.. Good stuff
;) ...

Forgot to ask.. what was the price??

jjai said:
DSM5 said:
;) ...

Adults - $50
Kids - $25

You might qualify as a kid Jjai :p

codewana said:
jjai said:
DSM5 said:
;) ...

Adults - $50
Kids - $25

You might qualify as a kid Jjai :p

yeah 2 kids :rolleyes: ... :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8