Lloyd Perrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very happy if true, like Meehan was the next big thing as a prop, so much so that the Dogs signed him to a 400k a year deal.

If we pick him up and the dogs are paying at least half then there is a lot of upside IMO

The dogs supporters are not unhappy he has gone

Decent? The guy was ****ing ****. I still remember him getting out of JWH's way when we played them in 2015 and he came steaming back to return a dropout. Tne cat let Lichaa make the tackle 1 on 1 and JWH nearly steamrolled over under the posts. He lost all my respect that day. He constantly took the easy option in defence and suck as close as he could next to the ruck. He was a fat little bitch.
Add that to the fact the guy searched his own name on twitter and abused anyone who criticised him and it's clear the bloke is a massive knob job.
Yep, this is as big a loss as Shaun Lane. Where's he playing now? Blacktown?
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/lloyd-perrett-gone.104227/

Mixed bag like any forum, there is also

Such a shame to loose him.. The guy has ability and will succeed at another club, he wasn't given a fair go by the club and I will be happy to see him go well elsewhere,. Its fair to say he wasn't consistent in his time in fg but still only young. One thing I don't understand, he has the ability to be a good player, why didn't the coach do more to bring out the best in him? That's your job des...

I hope Rae Rae and the Des Gang are happy.
Another decent prospect turned away from the club.
I wish him only the best.

How many other props score like 5 tries in 4 games?
How many other props make the NSW Cup team of the year?
Because Lloyd did both of those last season.
He was coming along really well in NSW Cup.
To those that criticize him... how far have you got in your NRL career?

Hope he kills it, kid deserved better than how he was treated.

Mixed bag like any forum, there is also

Such a shame to loose him.. The guy has ability and will succeed at another club, he wasn't given a fair go by the club and I will be happy to see him go well elsewhere,. Its fair to say he wasn't consistent in his time in fg but still only young. One thing I don't understand, he has the ability to be a good player, why didn't the coach do more to bring out the best in him? That's your job des...

I hope Rae Rae and the Des Gang are happy.
Another decent prospect turned away from the club.
I wish him only the best.

How many other props score like 5 tries in 4 games?
How many other props make the NSW Cup team of the year?
Because Lloyd did both of those last season.
He was coming along really well in NSW Cup.
To those that criticize him... how far have you got in your NRL career?

Hope he kills it, kid deserved better than how he was treated.
Nah nah you have to focus on the negatives in order to come across that the club is in crisis and everything they do is the wrong move.

If true then it continues our recruitment of big blokes. No excuses now if we get steamrolled by any team. Whether we have the skill level and offloading ability among our forwards is the test.

The dogs supporters are not unhappy he has gone

Decent? The guy was ****ing ****. I still remember him getting out of JWH's way when we played them in 2015 and he came steaming back to return a dropout. Tne cat let Lichaa make the tackle 1 on 1 and JWH nearly steamrolled over under the posts. He lost all my respect that day. He constantly took the easy option in defence and suck as close as he could next to the ruck. He was a fat little bitch.
Add that to the fact the guy searched his own name on twitter and abused anyone who criticised him and it's clear the bloke is a massive knob job.
Yep, this is as big a loss as Shaun Lane. Where's he playing now? Blacktown?
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/lloyd-perrett-gone.104227/
Hey tookey! Don't hold back tell us what you really think.

I wouldn't read too much into the Kennel's opinion of Lloyd, lot's of them have no idea. He has the makings of a great prop, believe me. Needed a bit more time at the dogs. They shafted him pretty bad, didn't let him play last season in hope to push him out of the club. He is a good signing for Manly.

Should be a decent signing if true, especially if the dogs wear some of his fees.

I have no issues giving players a new chance, its what alot of people need in their career to perform. As long as we dont pay overs.

I can see both sides of this story.
A massive frame does not automatically make a top shelf player, it makes a player of potential....I recall seeing Perrett in traffic carrying 3-4 players with the ability to offload at will and this was in only his 2nd or 3rd appearance off the interchange.
The flip side - I have also seen him in some tough exchanges where the game becomes fiery and that's when you expect your big boys to get into the battle with aggression, dominating at these moments is a game breaker.
Almost stood back waiting for the more experienced players to step up - was it youth, or lack of mongrel ??
To be fair, time will tell, but for those who like Vave - this is a younger, bigger product, who could really be a game changer off the wood.

Lloyd Perrett has signed with us, confirmed in the Courier Mail. Boy we have some big young forwards coming through now. AFB, Meehan, Perrett, Lane, Sironen, Hopoates nephew as well as established guys Tapau, Jake, Lussick, Myles, Lawrence. Plenty of depth and a huge amount of potential. In Lane, Sironen, Meehan, Perrett and AFB we possess some of the most exciting forward prospects in the game. Looking very good people.

We have gone out and signed all of the big prospects over the last few years that have had off field issues, injury etc that has seen them not reach their potential yet.

AFB, Meehan, Lane, Sironen, Perrett, Sliemenkle, Hopoate - then add experienced players that are trying to recapture their top form like Uate and Locke, plus a solid performer in Green and an up and coming possible star in Kelly.

Most if not all have come cheap and it's a smart approach, as they wouldn't have been considered future stars if they had nothing going for them. Not all of them will kick on of course, but we have bought a lot of them and only need one or two to reach their potential and we have just added future stars to the squad.

It's a game of numbers and Bozo is obviously thinking that he'll keep the cream and release those that don't kick on, then replace them with a couple of established stars next year when money from Matai and Snake becomes available.

Our 2018 team is going to be a cracker.

I wouldn't read too much into the Kennel's opinion of Lloyd, lot's of them have no idea. He has the makings of a great prop, believe me. Needed a bit more time at the dogs. They shafted him pretty bad, didn't let him play last season in hope to push him out of the club. He is a good signing for Manly.

That's the same mob who just 2-3 years ago were begging for Mbye to be their half or 5/8 because he was the future, a play making half who would lead them to glory. Yet this year he was apparently some sort of talentless hack.

That mob also thinks that Des can't coach.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6