LIVE NOW! STORM RORTS REVEALED ***URL CHANGED***

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
http://bigpondvideo.com/leaguetv/

The full extend of the Melbourne Storm's salary cap breach will be released today in a press conference held by News Ltd at 10:45am AEST

Re: Storm Rorts Announced LIVE VIDEO STREAM 10:45am

Beauty, thanks Flip, will definitely be tuning in to watch. I'm keen to find out if any of the players knew, surely they did.

I really think if they are gong to sweep any of their findings under the carpet it will be that any of the players / coaching staff knew what was going on.

Dont get your hopes up.

Flip link said:
I really think if they are gong to sweep any of their findings under the carpet it will be that any of the players / coaching staff knew what was going on.

Dont get your hopes up.

The taxation Dept wont allow it.

They are going to swoop big time when all the facts are out.

Flip link said:

Dont get your hopes up.

Yes the same way the nrl tweaked the 2011 salary cap to favour teams like the scum.  The scum have done more damage to rugby league than any other team and they will never really pay the price, protected species.  You can understand why they won't admit any guilt whatsoever, they really haven't been made to and doubt they ever will, it has almost been worth it for some of the players.

40 year later Manly still get bagged and hated for so called stealing players, salary cap cheating (even before there was a salary cap).  10 years time it will still be held against Manly and the scum cheating will be long forgotten.

MissKate link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=184060.msg275076#msg275076 date=1279153250]

Dont get your hopes up.

Yes the same way the nrl tweaked the 2011 salary cap to favour teams like the scum.  The scum have done more damage to rugby league than any other team and they will never really pay the price, protected species.  You can understand why they won't admit any guilt whatsoever, they really haven't been made to and doubt they ever will, it has almost been worth it for some of the players.

40 year later Manly still get bagged and hated for so called stealing players, salary cap cheating (even before there was a salary cap).  10 years time it will still be held against Manly and the scum cheating will be long forgotten.
[/quote]

Speaking to other supporter's I don't think it will. When I was at Origin the other night both the NSW and QLD supporter's spotted a Storm supporter and  they gave it to him

Gee I don't think the Storm cheating will ever be forgotten. Especially as it's been proven to have actually happened.

"not one of the players agreed to cooperate with the investigation", bloody cheating grubs, says a lot about their ethics or lack of doesn't it. They knew what was going on.

The players knew they were recieveing extra payments and benifits on top of their contracts.

The evidence they dont have is whether they players knew this would contribute to breaching the salary cap.

scumbags ,they ALL knew but because of their public profile they are all protected including king scum bellamy and his little jockeys smith,slater cronk and inglis ,KARMAS A BITCH ,i seriously dont know why they are challenging the penalties they fully deserve it SCUM SCUM SCUM

Why didn't the players want to cooperate with the investigation? Isn't the answer obvious? 

that is not an admission or proof of guilt though sumdumguy.

Unfortunately unless this becomes a criminal investigation the players don't have to talk and thus can not prove their innocence or guilt and therefore are currently innocent.

Remember things have to follow the law and due process here

The Storm in my opinion will be able to keep 2 of their stars.

I dont know a football team in the comp that plays 21 players an average of 90k a year and competes.

now if it is in the hands of the police, I would think there will be further allegations down the track and likely some of those players will be asked to actually speak, surely

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6