LIVE LIVE LIVE STREAM and Game day chat v Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dammit Shaun Kenny-Dowell is good. As much as I despise the chooks, the only player I like in their team is SKD, even when they got the spoon in 09 he was the only player that showed anykind of skill against Manly.

Good so far, hopefully the boys can keep going.

Thanks for the link BE but not working too good for me so listening to ABC

Gould keeps goin on about ill discipline, but are we not forcing them to play that way

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300596314[/time]

BOMBED

Bugger, we nuked that try! Ah well, rookie's mistake.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300596491[/time]

Wow we did well so far, we're not getting licked, despite our horrible injury/suspension list, not bad. If we get a clsoe defeat I'd be happy. Still lets see if we got rid of that 2nd half syndrome that cursed us from last year.

As said, the kids are going really well.... or is it Brett's captaincy.

Oh hell... I remember last year we held them to 14-nil at the break, then they ran away 30-14.

C'mon Manly!

Nervous wait at half time. The kids are going well, not taking a backward step. Well done. It sounds like we've butchered 2 tries. We could have been well infront. Good test for the boys against arguably one of the best packs on paper in the nrl.

Go you mighty eagles!

choc, hoppa and buhrer are playing well.

T-rex are the reason the roosters are back in the game. SKD is having a field day on his side going through williams and he is arm grabbing. Also got into snakes way where he would of scored.

DCE kicking game is awefull. He also held the ball where he could of put stewart away which comes down to experience. His kicking needs to get better and he needs to use his head.

come on boys lets do it in the 2nd half.

That miss by Rex would have been missed by most players.  Foran was also there guys.  Just a great ball.

Just saw fluffy on the TV -  hopefully the players didnt see on the big screen otherwise that is likely to put them off in the 2nd half

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4