Live Blog: Titans v Sea Eagles Round 23 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After missing out on the live blog in round 22 we saw disastrous results with a heavy loss. Stats don't lie and we had 4 blogs for 4 wins, as such we are bringing the blog back to you this week and see if our theory is true that the live blog is connected with our win/loss record.

Dan will bringing the blog to you live from Amsterdam at 7am local time, so excuse any bleary-eyed remarks and the inevitable 30 second delay that it takes for the broadcast to reach the sunny shores of the Netherlands.

We will be describing the highs and lows, referee and commentator bias and doing our best to not sound too one sided.

Dan senses a big win to the travelling side with first try honours going to Peter Hiku off some deft work from Cherry-Evans

(function() {
var lb24 = document.createElement('script'); lb24.type = 'text/javascript'; lb24.id = '24lbScript'; lb24.async = true; lb24.charset="utf-8";
lb24.src = '//v.24liveblog.com/embed/24.js?id=1266239';
(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(lb24);})();

After missing out on the live blog in round 22 we saw disastrous results with a heavy loss. Stats don't lie and we had 4 blogs for 4 wins, as such we are bringing the blog back to you this week and see if our theory is true that the live blog is connected with our win/loss record.

Dan will bringing the blog to you live from Amsterdam at 7am local time, so excuse any bleary-eyed remarks and the inevitable 30 second delay that it takes for the broadcast to reach the sunny shores of the Netherlands.

We will be describing the highs and lows, referee and commentator bias and doing our best to not sound too one sided.

Dan senses a big win to the travelling side with first try honours going to Peter Hiku off some deft work from Cherry-Evans

Read More

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
That's me in the picture by the way

Caaarn guys there are varying levels of people reading the blog, about 10 max at one time. Please feel free to comment and respond

Normie said:
I thoroughly enjoyed your blog Dan and on watching the replay, thought you were spot on!

Thanks mate, maybe I should go pro with this haha

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4