Live Blog: Sea Eagles v Broncos Round 21 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It's that time again, we will be taking your through most of the action from the game, some things aren't worth typing. However we will take you through the highs and lows, the tries the goals, the penalties and the jumper punches.

We are most likely going to have more than a small biased view in our blog, but join in the fun, comment and get involved.

Read More

It's that time again, we will be taking your through most of the action from the game, some things aren't worth typing. However we will take you through the highs and lows, the tries the goals, the penalties and the jumper punches.

We are most likely going to have more than a small biased view in our blog, but join in the fun, comment and get involved.

(function() {
var lb24 = document.createElement('script'); lb24.type = 'text/javascript'; lb24.id = '24lbScript'; lb24.async = true; lb24.charset="utf-8";
lb24.src = '//v.24liveblog.com/embed/24.js?id=1265629';
(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(lb24);})();

For everyone who has to watch the game on delay then this a great way to keep up to date with the action though there will be a 1 - 5 minute delay, damned internet :)

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Tensions and outfits are rising on the peninsula. With only 5 hours until the Wolverine' Sea Eagles hit the turf and slice bits off the Broncs, locals are preparing for some wild cosplay. Bring those maroon lightsabers to the hill. Lara Croft and Wonderwoman lookalikes might be admitted free. I've got the tesseract packed and ready to go in case of any trouble. Go Manly.

lsz and I will both be doing todays blog. Should add for a bipolar blog :)

The shi_hole is not lookin' too bad tonite. Fast looking
track. For the first time in years, im right on the half way line. Cant seem to upload a pic from my android, Dan.

I like the Fact we will be working off diff speed streams of the game

EagleFromMay1967 said:
The shi_hole is not lookin' too bad tonite. Fast looking
track. For the first time in years, im right on the half way line. Cant seem to upload a pic from my android, Dan.

You should be able to use the link that says "Add image to post" at the bottom of each post box, then you can upload them

No, Dan tried that, you get the next dialog, but when you hit the browse for file button, nuttin happens :)

Ah it does appear to have broken, will look into it

Posted from my iphone so appears to work

@EagleFromMay1967 it works from the iPhone I am just booting up and android to test it now for you

Can anyone tell me if the $1.99 weekly NRL digital pass only applies for one week and has no recurring charges? Since this wont be live into NSW I'm trying to sign up for it.

Ceagle said:
Can anyone tell me if the $1.99 weekly NRL digital pass only applies for one week and has no recurring charges? Since this wont be live into NSW I'm trying to sign up for it.

Don't think it lets you watch a game that's on tv even if not in your zone.. You can watch it when it starts in tv on your tablet without the ads though.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am!

joeboy said:
Ceagle said:

Don't think it lets you watch a game that's on tv even if not in your zone.. You can watch it when it starts in tv on your tablet without the ads though.

No you're spot on.

joeboy said:
Ceagle said:

Ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4